Terminator - Sarah Connor Chronicles

trout

Totally agree. Awesome. Season. Finale.

Kinda stumped why the ginger terminator from Garbage didn't try to kill Connor, but took him to the future???

You and me both! If they wanted to keep Derek in the show there were easier ways!

I take it the Garbage T1000 lady was part of the breakaway from skynet group that conner had asked to join them before in the future.

I was just glad to see Derek and mainly Cameron back in one piece but how come the dog wisna barking at her and why would she; a machine bend down to speak to it? Could this be the original human Cameron was built to look like, still alive in this new alternative future and if so will John do what I reckon he was half thinking about trying on with the metal model of her.

(Or maybe that's just some transference issue on my part) :oops:

Awsome casting all round. It's only Sarah herself who bugs me a bit. I'm glad she stepped back out of the time bubble at the end there.

Awsome casting all round. It's only Sarah herself who bugs me a bit. I'm glad she stepped back out of the time bubble at the end there.

Yup, Sarah bugs the turd out of me too.

You guys watching Supernatural? The show just gets beter and better! :D

• 2 weeks later...