Codex Alimentarius-Criminalizing Natural Health,Vitamins....

"connected to"?

considering it bore his name in the title, and in the same article referred to his personal experience on a vote, I'd say it was more than a connection.

it may be off topic for you but an issue for several if us was source material, creditable source material for these claims

Paul was introduced as some sort of creditable source

i question his credibility based on recorded fact

he admitted and apologised for the articles in the 90's, then when it came to his election campaign, he changed his tune, allowing others to blame a 'ghost writer' and as for 'refuting' them all he did was say it wasn't me

(sarcasm alert)

obviously if a politico says that it must be true

yet the regular newsletter which was issued to private middle class white professional subscribers and included such 'collectivist' 'libertarian' statements as in referring to the riots "Order was only restored in LA when it came time for the Blacks to pick up their welfare checks" BORE HIS NAME and signature

and he has never once apologised

instead when challenged, he declined to make back issues available for full public inspection

by the way, he hasn't denied the quotes, just that it was "out of context"

and now, having tried to smear MLK as an agitator who pushed for positive discrimination for his race, he tries to have himself identified as his successor in the US Civil Rights movement?

he could try not hiring KKK senior members as senior campaign staff if that's the case

fact by the way

try googling it

as for your own crass and quite disgraceful comment on MLK, you lost any respect as a poster at that point IMO

a philanderer does not equal a paedophile

and you justify Paul's opposing the MLK vote on this?

so the instrumental and singularly pivotal role this man played in the dismantling of the US's own apartheid system and for which he gave his life should be discounted because he had affairs?

yet Paul's own history should be ignored because he is a 'libertarian collectivist'?

I know which one history will record as a figure of respect and worth

say what you want, Paul is NOT IMO a creditable source

and you are not a creditable poster, justlookin

oops, of course i meant junkyjebus

:roll:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"connected to"?

as for your own crass and quite disgraceful comment on MLK, you lost any respect as a poster at that point IMO

a philanderer does not equal a paedophile

and you justify Paul's opposing the MLK vote on this?

Whoah I was kidding about MLK :) I'm not trying to justify Ron Paul in any way I believe this thread is supposed to be about Codex Alimentarius. Whether he's racist or not is neither here nor there. Are you suggesting that because he has some beliefs that you or I may find repugnant we should disregard everything else he says out of hand?

it's not what he says

ok it IS what he says

but it's the fact that he then backpedals, lies, blames others, everything we expect of politicos that makes me view him as an uncreditable source

he will obviously say whatever he thinks his audience at that moment want to hear

a common affliction for these parasites

so still waiting for a creditable source then

and sorry if i didn't laugh

probably because it wasn't funny

my point about this sort of tabloid ott sensationalist bullcrap is that anyone can say anything they want to lift off some wacko Net forum or site and post it here as 'fact' it seems

obviously I don't mean THIS wacko forum :wink:

it's not what he says

ok it IS what he says

but it's the fact that he then backpedals, lies, blames others, everything we expect of politicos that makes me view him as an uncreditable source

he will obviously say whatever he thinks his audience at that moment want to hear

a common affliction for these parasites

so still waiting for a creditable source then

and sorry if i didn't laugh

probably because it wasn't funny

my point about this sort of tabloid ott sensationalist bullcrap is that anyone can say anything they want to lift off some wacko Net forum or site and post it here as 'fact' it seems

obviously I don't mean THIS wacko forum :wink:

Well one of the best things about free speech is that we can say what we want, I haven't said anything too controversial only that I believe codex alimentarius could be abused in a way that may have negative consequences. As for Ron Paul back pedalling etc.. he is a politician I think it's in the job description. I merely put up his quotes to show that others are worried too.

Sorry I didn't amuse you, I do have a strange sense of humour. And Martin or should I say Dr King if you're down there somewhere I apologise wholeheartedly for besmirching your good name.

and you are not a creditable poster, justlookin

oops, of course i meant junkyjebus

I hate that this forum is censored. What it would be to speak me mind.

I have no alliances with junkyjebus, and after the MLK 'joke'. I don't see one ever coming to be in the future.

Not to go off topic, but i see everyone else doing it. I'm not ashamed, i was touched as a child, and this type of so called humor does nothing but strengthen my fears of where this society is going.

okay i apologise for the link comments

i was equally annoyed disturbed whatever at the 'joke' having worked with victims of abuse in the past

it's just not a laughing matter

ever

you have my thoughts with you on that, justlookin

but i still disagree with some of your threads

as the funny man says freedom of speech i suppose

Wow - just finally got time to read through this thread... and :shock: Although it started off as something about vitamins, it has almost every off-topic element imaginable. And in so few pages. (>_

Not sure what I know about this subject though. Has the hallmarks of a jolly good conspiracy theory. We must HARMonize. :roll:

Edit: I just looked into a few of her 'facts' and they didn't really stand up. I'm thinking 'crazy cat lady', but with high IQ.