The Politics Of You.

My works Websense is stopping me filling out the form :evil:

I'll have to wait til I get home.

I wouldn't bother. You already know you're a pinko !!! :wink:

:lol: :lol:

Very true comrade.

I probably don't need a website to tell me how much of a leftie I am.

I hope when I fill it out I don't turn out to be a facist (I have a sneaking suspicion I may have suppressed tendencies! :oops:

oh the perils of being a moderator... :wink:

The power has gone to my head. Censoring posts is only a small step away from burning books on Commercial Street.

Daday, Shetlink, damorn, DA WORLD :twisted: *evil cackle*

and as for that combover...

As well as that, I'm currently sporting a gnatty moustache (more Stalin than Hitler though)

The ladies love nothing more than a hairy, power hungry man with a combover and mouser (I would imagine)

It is good that this is a compass rather than the more usual left-right axis. There is a good argument for saying that the real dividing line in British politics is not between left and right (where the parties are crowding in the centre-right ground) but between liberal-authoritariansim. It was a point understood, and often made, by Charlie Kennedy (who, it would appear, the Lib Dems are now starting to miss).

I think some right wing authoritarian is censoring the site! I still cant get into it.

You sure your not moderating it too peeriebryan :?: :)

Try and see if this one works any better for you, I had to go in on this first, but once I'd been there once, I could use JAS link to get back in. Weird! :?:

http://www.digitalronin.f2s.com/politicalcompass/