Eating out in Glasgow

ng7627

hiya

the last time i was in glasgow, we went to princess sqaure.. which had lots of different places to choose from... likewise with St Enochs centre.. they may not be restaurants, but least your bairn would have a bigger choice and they are nice & central for the shopping too!

:wink:

• 3 weeks later...

Well I would recommend Princess Square in glasgow it is a lovely place with 7-8 restaurants and whole variety of cuisines, recently opened and good food.

you may check on google more but I think they have Italian, Spanish and one outlet for sandwiches as well.

• 5 months later...

For anyone going to glasgow in the future I would recommend Jamie's Italian Kitchen on George Square. Great value food wise, no need to book, but beware the drinks are expensive. A very different take on Italian food, they even had Shetland Mackeral on the menu.

Also on George Square is Elia, a Greek place. We had a shared starter, two main courses, one sweet, wine and beer and it only came to £40. Very busy at the weekend so I would recommend booking. Lovely people who run it.

Well I expect to be eating in Glasgow on Sunday evening and will probably choose the Bon Accord real ale pub on North Street.........other side of the motorway from Charing Cross. But probably as much for the ale as the food.

Good choice, also in that area is the Koh-I-Noor Indian Buffet, great if you want to try a selection of dishes and very friendly staff.

Well I expect to be eating in Glasgow on Sunday evening and will probably choose the Bon Accord real ale pub on North Street.........other side of the motorway from Charing Cross. But probably as much for the ale as the food.

Good choice, also in that area is the Koh-I-Noor Indian Buffet, great if you want to try a selection of dishes and very friendly staff.

Spinners advice is good, and if you go onto Sauchiehall street from Bon Accord and turn left or right (across Charing Cross) there are many fine (proper) Indian restaurants. Look out for one call Kharma Sutra. Its not what you think. :lol: