BUG - Shetlink's Agony ANT

bug

Dear Bug

After splitting with a long term girlfriend I noticed that my Roland Mc909 was missing as were my Bogdan Raczynski cds. I had tried to tell said girlfriend that Mr Raczynski's music was created using computers and software only so they theft of the 909 has me puzzled.

How can I go about recovering the 909 and my much loved cds whilst convincing the ex that no hardware was used in the production of these albums?

Thanks in advance.

Dear Eventide

Let it Be - There a "One After 909"

Bug

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Bug,

The better half has this tendency of reallocating my computer to herself, and signing in to her accounts on sites, including Shetlink. Then not signing out again before eventually deciding to return it to me. I fear an identity crisis may be looming for myself if this continues much longer.

How can I better train her to sign herself out and sign me back in before letting me back on my computer?

Yes, this really is me posting this, not her....least I think its me, yet..... :?

first signs of multi personnality disorder. many men suffer from it. i reccomend a pet mouse. so she can play with it. women and computers are just not a good mix. they buy things with them!!!!!. then moan if you make a rational puchase. worse still they don't moan and just give you a look.

Dear Bug,

The better half has this tendency of reallocating my computer to herself, and signing in to her accounts on sites, including Shetlink. Then not signing out again before eventually deciding to return it to me. I fear an identity crisis may be looming for myself if this continues much longer.

How can I better train her to sign herself out and sign me back in before letting me back on my computer?

Yes, this really is me posting this, not her....least I think its me, yet..... :?

Dear Ghostrider

You have a better half, so are 50% there - I suggest you pool yourselves together

Bug

Dearest Bug.

It is that time of the month when I need to get my nail scissors out and trim my toenails. Is it preferable to cut the nails on the right foot before the left foot or vices-versa. Also, if I may be bold enough to ask two questions, is it better for the environment to cut the nails on my toes in the order of the largest first and ending with the smallest?

I have always cut the nails on the right foot first and in the order of the largest first with the smallest last. However, with global warming being the problem it is, I am wanting to do my best that I can for the planet in this aspect of my life.

Thanking you in advance for your considered opinion.

Daveh

Dearest Bug.

It is that time of the month when I need to get my nail scissors out and trim my toenails. Is it preferable to cut the nails on the right foot before the left foot or vices-versa. Also, if I may be bold enough to ask two questions, is it better for the environment to cut the nails on my toes in the order of the largest first and ending with the smallest?

I have always cut the nails on the right foot first and in the order of the largest first with the smallest last. However, with global warming being the problem it is, I am wanting to do my best that I can for the planet in this aspect of my life.

Thanking you in advance for your considered opinion.

Daveh

Dear Daveh

I suggest big-big to little-little on a bi-monthly cycle will nail your dilemmas

Bug

footnote: You'll find this change may grow more to your liking

Dearest Bug.

Grateful thanks for a speedy response.

I will certainly try out the big-big, little-little approach. Quite a revolutionary way to do it but it is good to try new things.

If I may be allowed with a follow-up comment, I would have thought that a bi-monthly trimming of my toe-nails is a rather long timespan between the exercise. This is particularly so in the summer months when I usually eat more salads. Would you not agree? I wouldn't want to have to ask my wife to darn my socks, due to protruding toe-nails, unnecessarily.

Regards,

Daveh

Dearest Bug.

Grateful thanks for a speedy response.

I will certainly try out the big-big, little-little approach. Quite a revolutionary way to do it but it is good to try new things.

If I may be allowed with a follow-up comment, I would have thought that a bi-monthly trimming of my toe-nails is a rather long timespan between the exercise. This is particularly so in the summer months when I usually eat more salads. Would you not agree? I wouldn't want to have to ask my wife to darn my socks, due to protruding toe-nails, unnecessarily.

Regards,

Daveh

Dear Daveh

I suggest two cuts - to the quick and to the salads

Bug