Car Sharing

odds are you will be covering diffrent sites.

Oh thats a given. Lerwick, Brae, Mid Yell and Whalsey :-)

But Lerwick mostly

Oh and mobile occasionally to remote and outlying places such as Unst, Papa Stour etc....

The car share was for those days at Lerwick; will investigate further once settled. Got car and bike all sorted :-)

shaun being fat and unfit i really dont recommend a bike. it gets wet and shall we say a little gusty at times. nice for summer rides but the main road into lerwick is a busy road. speeds are rather high. but if your game go for it but expect to be sweaty at the end of the ride. 2 very long climbs but good luck. hope this weather keeps up its beautiful at the moment.

shaun being fat and unfit i really dont recommend a bike. it gets wet and shall we say a little gusty at times. nice for summer rides but the main road into lerwick is a busy road. speeds are rather high. but if your game go for it but expect to be sweaty at the end of the ride. 2 very long climbs but good luck. hope this weather keeps up its beautiful at the moment.

Ahem, it has an engine :wink:

Ahem, it has an engine :wink:

oh you will love the bike meet at mid summer.