Emergency?

Kavi Ugl

Oh bairns, what's happening in the bay west of Fitful Head?.

The emergency services have been screaming out of Lerwick in the past 15 minutes, I see the Hjaltland has thundered back there at 23kts, the Lerwick lifeboat is en route, SAR on site and Helliar making for there as fast as possible.....

:(

Our thoughts and prayers are with those men rescued and hope they recover soon, and pray that the remaining missing men are found this morning

the weather last night would not have helped the survivers (if any) our thoughts to the families and those who went to help

Are these helicopters safe for the oilmen? this is the third one down in a year

Devastating news :(

Thoughts are with the family, friends and work collegues, I hoped to wake up this morning to a miricle that all passengers had been found alive and well.

Such bravery to the rescue services who attended to.

These poor people stuck out on the rigs rely on the choppers being safe for them, I hope a serious investigation is now opened. My father was a rigger for 20yrs, It was always such a worry when they were being flown off/on shore - until they landed in safely and called home. Im sure every other family member feels exactly the same way, to see that newsflash you always dread must be horrendus, One crash is one to many.. but this is what? the third one now?? I have alot of respect for the folk that work offshore., I know I couldnt do it.