Lady 54 ex- whistle blower needs a job?

Hi Guys,

I am a 54 year old woman, who has just returned to shetland, and i am looking for a full time job, in support work or care, but with my last experience in shetland, and my whistle blowing tactics :ponders: , my name is not one you want to bandy about. If doing the right thing is wrong, if protecting the vulnerable is wrong, if challenging the system is wrong, then i hold my hand up. whistle blowers in shetland are scum, and not just here, all over the country.

All i want is a chance to do a job i love, live in a place i love, and have a life. But no one wants to know.......

So if there is anyone out there, willing to give me a chance, and pay a good to decent wage, please contact me, i have a car, and am willing to travel to lerwick.

Please do not think i will work for peanuts i wont, i have bills of my own. :thmbsup

So if you are looking for a funny, committed person, who would be a great asset to your workforce, then look no further.

Thank you :razz:

No.1 This lady and yes she is a Lady would be an asset to any company.  She has the ability to shine through in everything she does.  I for one am proud to call her my best friend.  

If i was in a position to give this lady a job i would.  The experience this lady has both in and out of Care is second to none. Please do not insult her intelligence by making this advert not worthy of her.

All the best My best friend, you deserve everything and more that some amazing employment will give you.

xxxx

No.1 This lady and yes she is a Lady would be an asset to any company.  She has the ability to shine through in everything she does.  I for one am proud to call her my best friend.  

If i was in a position to give this lady a job i would.  The experience this lady has both in and out of Care is second to none. Please do not insult her intelligence by making this advert not worthy of her.

All the best My best friend, you deserve everything and more that some amazing employment will give you.

xxxx

Thank you so much, i really appreciate the lovely response. And i do know my stuff, just a pity that people in powerful positions don't, :thmbsup please contact me, torana.bland@gmail.com    

you just know that people do care. xx

Thats the problem i cared to much, and reported what was wrong with the care system in shetland, don't get me wrong there are a lot of fabulous people, who do care, but are too scared to come forward because they are afraid of losing their Job, xxx 

Please do not insult her intelligence by making this advert not worthy of her.

Oh dear...  There is always one who will attempt to deny "Freedom of Speech"  in a way that, eventually, leads to others being branded as "troublemakers/whistleblowers"

Please lighten up a bit..

Did you, I wonder, notice the nice big letters at the top of my post that read;

APOLOGIES IN ADVANCE

????

From the OP

"So if you are looking for a funny, committed person, who would be a great asset to your workforce, then look no further."

From this, I would have assumed that the OP has a sense of humour (as claimed) and would have taken my post in the spirit intended.

I wasn't, despite your accusation, even attempting to insult anyone's intelligence.

Furthermore, this is a discussion board and, not a billboard and anyone/everyone is entitled to pass any comment they see fit to.  We have Moderators who decide what is right and, what isn't.

Also, in case you haven't noticed, there is a "Classified" section where you can place free Adverts that cannot be "defaced" by people like me... :razz:

"Thank you Colin, and yes i have thought of going on the game, but i am just too bloody expensive lol :-D  :wub:"

Hey, there are openings (so I have been led to believe) at all levels... :ponders:

Poiint is that "wearing your heart on your sleeve" on here is very unlikely to get you anything more than a collective outpouring of sympathy (or gentle ribbing) as there are few here who are willing/able to offer you a position.

If you have been "blackballed" (no, it isn't a joke :thmbsup ) on Shetland then, I'm afraid that your only real option might be to consider a career change.