Kim & Aggie

Roxy71

Man where do they find these filthy beings, and why would you want to go on telly and advertise you are that grubby? It is beyond belief how some folk live, sure everyone gets behind in housework but damn I could'nt live like that. How kim gets on her knees and sniffs carpet thats really wiffy is beyond me. 8O

Gillian mckeith, is her name and she must have a nose of steel!

But back to kim and Aggie they are complete legends. I love to watch the folks faces when they reveal all the nasties that they are harbouring in their homes. They funny thing is they all of a sudden become so remorseful and vow to change their ways.........Only coz it's life threatening! 8O

• 2 years later...

It is a really minging programme because of the mould, bacteria and what junk the 'offenders' have collected, oh and don't forget about Aggie McKenzie's dust writing, one finger on the dusty surface of a piece of furniture and writing the word 'filth'!

Me and my mother had once done one of the tips they used. We were cleaning up our dirty cooker, we had a grill pan, one with their tip, bicarbonate of soda and the other with a cleansing detergent. But for some reason both of the experiments didn't seem to work! :roll:

There are people who live like that here in Shetland, believe me I used to have to visit one when I was district nursing. You get used to the filth and the mess but it's the smell that gets you. Pity they don't have smelly-vision.

Or rather; thank hell they don't! Do you want to smell the same turns as the You Are What You Eat wifey? no thanks.