KFC for Shetland?

JAStewart

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cats, dogs and rats ... probably too much work for a KFC ... they might leave that for the family run Cantoneese Take-aways

shock horror that would be a racist comment.

good god the xenephobia on here is breathtaking.

It was small minded comments like this about jews that brought the nazi's to power.

to say that I am shocked and saddened at the sentiment is an understatement

Due to the flo o two previous takeaway bars in the premises (Max Burgers and Osla's 2) It looks as though the owner is giving the place a face lift to try and get more business. I think he has branding Kentucky Fried Chicken everywhere to piggy back off a large retail chain.

I am sure if KFC knew (** MOD EDIT ** - You have evidence of such things? - if so happily post away - otherwise stop posting subjective comments!) they would commence a legal battle to have it sorted out as they seem to own the trade marks of "KFC and Kentucky Fried Chicken".

... It was small minded comments like this about jews that brought the nazi's to power ...

Cool down, sheepshagger. First of all it was nothing else but a reflection about what was published about Cantoneese eating habits and their royal interpretation on other shetlink forums ... missed your comments there.

And yes, thank you for the chuzpe of reminding me of my jewish ancestry ... Massel tov (Jiddisch not Hebrew) ;-)

What? Am i in role reversal land? I think you should both have your heads banged together islandhopper and sheepshagger.

Islandhopper, please refrain from making offensive insinuations about Cantonese food providers. Naughty!

Sheepshagger, please try to be consistent, in other threads you are advocating xenophobic ideas and here you are arguing against them ? :wink:

http://www.kentuckyfriedcruelty.com/

I heard a while ago that they weren't alowed to use the word 'chicken' due to the lack of 'chicken' in their products...

"You must also boycott Pizza Hut, as they are part of the same company... pity, I used to like PH" :(

Phew, I thought you meant there was no pizza in a pizzahut pizza ! :lol: :lol: