Tory plan to make the unemployed work

Pooks

Lok a possible angles on dis een.

Wan difficulty wi a proportion o 'difficult' long term unemployed is at der, weill, pretty much unemployable. You need an employer as weill as an employee.

I see nae raison fur my taxes peyin fok ta sit ida pub. OTOH hasslin fok at's genuinely seik is joost silly.

Wisconson rationale dat you're better spendin da sam money supportin fok back inta wark, as sittin vegetatin, seems very sensible.

I joost hae dis horrible feeling at da ToryLab Pairty is gearin up fur a serious recession, wi high unemployment, at dey canna do muckle aboot, except try ta look 'tough'. Cue Gordy in a helicopter wi his gun. lovely.

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the unemployed don't have the time and choice on what job they wanted to do. It could be they are single-parenting or remote from the place they work at. :?

I think the Tory should encourage them instead of forcing, I know that Britain is losing money from it but really they should have a chance of doing this.

or you could just nail anybody on benefits to a wall as a deterrant to anybody who doesn't want to work in a poop job for way below minimum wage.

:roll:

Its against the law not to pay minimum wage of £5.52 per hour (the rate for 18 to 21 year olds is £4.60 and £3.40 for 16 to 17 yr olds)

If you know someone not paying the full rate - report them!

So is it not against the law to nail them to a wall? :lol: