Which team played the best football this season?

Guest Fitba Poll Master

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The best football of the season, I feel, was played by Whalsay in the early season. This being until a certain Shetland Times reporter jinxed them with a report fuelled on pure excitement after watching the Madrid Cup final. After Whalsay's spectacular downfall with injuries, people moving to MALTA and losing to spurs I would say that Celtic played the best football.

Nobody remembers who played the best. Delting are the best and that's that. Good to see them getting recognised at the sports awards.

Not many folk remember in 10 years time maybe but the thread title is "who played the best football this season" as it's still fresh in the memory a lot of people can suggest that it wasn't Delting even though they scored the most points. If it were "who were the champions this season" you'd be spot on in your comments. Manchester United won the premiership last season but watching Arsenal I would say that they were more entertaining albeit easier to beat.