Passport for Shetland

bradgate5

I am perhaps one of the few that support this it allows the authorities to know the identity of people travelling for sure if there is a sex offender leaving or travelling to shetland also can highlight perhaps those possible involved in the trafficking of drugs.

I realise there are people who may object on human rights grounds but as a father and law abiding person I do not feel inhibited if it may mean those individuals who cause misery as in the examples I have used are more closely observed I do not mind.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd cards will not stop paedophiles or sex offenders. Plus drug traffickers can only be a good thing. Its getting pretty dire at the moment. The only drug available is Cocaine or Heroin! I for one would rather have the island flooded with cannabis, acid and ecstasy which has been deemed by the Advisory Council for the Misuse of Drugs (ACMD) to be less harmful than the liquid drug (Alcohol) that's 'force fed' to the public and kills more than all of the above combined! There are no more paedophiles/sex offenders now than there has been (i'm pretty sure there's likely to be less, considering back in the day, old men would sit outside schools and 'innocently' take kids for a 'ride' and not a word would be said). Its the media scaremongering as per usual. WAR FAMINE DEATH DISEASE RECESSION bloody swine flu HA!