Shetland News website

shevans

I think some of the Shetland News team are away at the moment, so you might need to wait a bit longer than usual for a reply.

MuckleJ's suggestion is a good 'un though. Good luck with your search. Maybe someone here can help if you don't mind saying what the information you seek concerns.

^ I think there was never a question about whether ti worked, the OP was asking how to search within it as it had no search function and, unless Im mistaken, still has no search function today. The google tip offered by MuckleJoannie provided a solution to this too though.

Not really wanting to appear vain, but I have had need to find the News Item about my recent accident so that I could show people who had enquired about my injuries and I found that the link was no longer available.

Shetland News working fine for me today!

Type into Google's search box in this format:

accident details site:shetland-news.co.uk

replacing "accident details" with your search query, no quotes.

Not really wanting to appear vain, but I have had need to find the News Item about my recent accident so that I could show people who had enquired about my injuries and I found that the link was no longer available.

This one I think:

http://www.shetland-news.co.uk/archives/2009/March/news_03_2009/Two%20injured%20when%20ferry%20rolled.htm

The Shetland News move their stories to an archive page after a month. The archive list of articles is at

http://www.shetland-news.co.uk/archives/