Getting the Shetland Times in Aberdeen

JAStewart

I used to get it from WH Smith in the St Nicholas centre years ago, but they never got many in and think they may have stopped stocking it. ARI shop is your best bet, or you could always go to Northlink and try your charm on the desk staff to see if they can get you one off the boat.

Menzies are the newspaper suppliers in Aberdeen and pretty sharn (there no filter required, I'll just type it myself) when it comes to Shetland Times and Orcadian. Subscription is easier, cheaper and more reliable (especially if you are a student, student subscriptions should be up now) also you'll get it a day or two (or three, or four) faster than from a news agent.

When i stayed in Aberdeen I got it from a little newspaper shop next door to Thains bakery on George street, its owned by the bakery so maybe can get it in there too? They usually just order it in every week for you if you like. And no extra fee which was good saved my mam posting it to me :) it usually was there friday noon or saturday am as it came from the boat.