Poland have the right idea how to deal with paedophiles

Styles

Yeah, well lets see how they feel about it after a beast has been at their bairns.

Granted and I fully sympathise with your sentiments - but there's a difference between what a justifiably enraged parent might do and what's enshrined in law.

If my kids were abused in any way, I'd cheerfully take to the miscreant with something blunt and rusty while singing hallelujah. It doesn't mean I think that kind of behaviour should be enshrined in law.

My grasp of this is, thankfully, second hand which brings me to your original point. I'm against this kind of barbarism for political rather than personal reasons - start justifying castration for rapists and what's next? Sharia law? Chopping off hands for theft?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WTF is fair about that sentence preston pete, the abuser groomed and abused a 14 year old girl and for this he will serve 4 months in a soft prison with his playstation, 3 meals a day etc etc.

while the abused girl will serve a life sentence.

Its pathetic

What are you gonna do about it, absolutely nothing.

Although folk go on about how thigs should be, they tend not to have the inclination, experience, training of the sense of the whole picture.

You may want to read it again, and if you think that it is wrong, do something, not try to inflame hatred on an internet forum.

I feel your attitudes are a little aggressive.

And that has never got us anywhere yet in this country.

Guest Anonymous

yet more sychobabble drivel peat.

what will i do about it well lets see if god forbid I am ever unfortunate enough to have a family member a victim of crime I would deal out justice myself.

while you are busy making the rapist pedo murderer or whatever a cup of tea I would be pouring the boiling water down their throats.

while you are trying to figure what the made the poor soul do what they did I would be making damn sure they never did it again.

There would be a zero reofend rate with my method and minimal cost to the public purse.

you may think my method aggresive but your method and reasoning are just pathetic.

new magnie why chop the hands of a thief when you can make the sausage work to pay of the cost of their crime.

if they steal a £100 then make them repay that £100 at a rate of 20p an hour of hard labour, most thieves steal because they are too damn lazy to work, but if the punishment for stealing is being made to work a damn site harder than they would ever have to in a legit job how many of the toerags would risk it.

having a punishment fit the crime does not need hand chopping. if they stole a childs innocence then chop their bloody hands off by all means then their head.

WTF is fair about that sentence preston pete, the abuser groomed and abused a 14 year old girl and for this he will serve 4 months in a soft prison with his playstation, 3 meals a day etc etc.

while the abused girl will serve a life sentence.

Its pathetic

Well no he didn't!. He chatted on-line with a police officer pretending to be a 14yo girl and in fact did not turn up for a meeting he "arranged" with her.

Guest Anonymous

so he wanted to abuse but was caught in a police sting instead, oh the poor soul he has been hard done by indeed let him out immediately give him loads of dosh and send him to live next door to peat. or better still maybe they could house share and share any other thing they may have in common he seems like such a fine guy now, I can not possibly see why the sherriff would want to lock up such a fine upstanding member of the community travesty of justice thats what this is call the press arrange a protest march and a sit in in the nearest play park.

What frightens me the most Bob is the fact you still want folk to make the choice to abuse, because you only want to deal with it after the event, so your policy will not curb child abuse, it will just deal with the ones you hope to succesfuly sentence.

This is very worrying as you appear with your revenge only and not treatment to investigate why folk do this will just put kids at harm still.

It as I have said, ok to abuse if you are punished, no room for education.

Your theory DOES NOT PROTECT CHILDREN, if anything your theory would add to the total number of children KILLED to prevent any witness statements. Why would these folk take the risk?

This is why your theory and attitude are floored.

And to send an example via PM to continue your own cause was very immature.

You can set any example you want to try to forward your cause, but please do not send your examples via PM, y not post them here?

I will do it for you.

ing this as a pm because it is probably too strong for the forum

now lets take this hypothetical situation you come home to find someone nuts deep in your dead sister with a bloody knife in their hand and laughing because they know you are going to go to court and plead for leniancy on their behalf because thats just the kind a guy you are.

do you

1 disarm them and call the police then make them a cup of tea and try to discover what happened to them to make them this way.

or

2 disarm them and castrate them shoving their genitalia down their throat while beating them to death with their own severed arm.

i am for option 2 but probably you have some other ideas

Guest Anonymous

what frightens me peat is you seem to believe that these sick boobalubes can be cured. I dont and even if they could why waste time and money you would put down a dog that attacked your kids so why not the the mongrel that abuses your kids.

To get back to the topic of this thread my first reaction was much the same as my reaction to the death penalty which is that I do not approve of a punishment that is not reversible so no castration of sex offenders and no chopping hands off thieves if only because courts have been known to convict innocent people.

Then I thought a bit more about it and decided that if there was absolute proof (DNA?) or if the offender pleaded guilty and agreed to castration (either chemical or actual) then I might be in favour of it for some sex offenders including but by no means limited to paedophiles.

Then I thought a bit more and decided that I would really want to be assured that castration stopped future offences. I mean would it stop the perpetrator committing further offences or just stop the physical gratification they got from so doing?. If they were going to carry on being some sort of danger to children anyway then would it be pointless?.

So can any of you "cut them off" merchants tell us if a rather horrible punishment would actually work?.

Even if they don't get castrated perhaps sterilised should be considered...and then locked away for ever in an impenetrable community especially for their ilk.

Those that say harsh punishment wont work, can you tell me what kind of argument that is? The pansy punishments handed out now don't work you know. At least harsh punishment send the message that we are serious about this.

As I said before, you would allow children to be abused then punish??

Where is the prevention?

I do not say all can be cured, but a sex offender is the 12 year old who gets a 13 year old pregnant.

Tell us how they should be dealt with.

sterilised and locked up, for what purpose?

How will you stop kids getting harmed?

Why have you not given us a detailed breakdown of the points raised in this discussion.

The answer is that mutilation for revenge would not happen, it would not be prevented if you mutilate, it will be covered up with more vigor.

Sadly, while these attitudes continue, so will child abuse grow undetected.

They execute people in America, yet they have one of the highest rates of murder and are also the most agressive nation.

new magnie why chop the hands of a thief when you can make the sausage work to pay of the cost of their crime.

if they steal a £100 then make them repay that £100 at a rate of 20p an hour of hard labour, most thieves steal because they are too damn lazy to work, but if the punishment for stealing is being made to work a damn site harder than they would ever have to in a legit job how many of the toerags would risk it.

having a punishment fit the crime does not need hand chopping. if they stole a childs innocence then chop their bloody hands off by all means then their head.

I fear the motivation for thievery is probably a little more complex than you surmise Bob, but your ideas are not without merit - well, the one's re theft in any case.

You''ll probably be alarmed to find that what you're talking about is a new-age concept called 'restorative justice' though, you old rose tinted lefty, you.

Guest Anonymous

As I said before, you would allow children to be abused then punish??

Where is the prevention?

I do not say all can be cured, but a sex offender is the 12 year old who gets a 13 year old pregnant.

Tell us how they should be dealt with.

sterilised and locked up, for what purpose?

How will you stop kids getting harmed?

Why have you not given us a detailed breakdown of the points raised in this discussion.

The answer is that mutilation for revenge would not happen, it would not be prevented if you mutilate, it will be covered up with more vigor.

Sadly, while these attitudes continue, so will child abuse grow undetected.

They execute people in America, yet they have one of the highest rates of murder and are also the most agressive nation.

first a 12 year old getting a 13 year old is not a sex offender it is 2 kids getting carried away with something they don't fully understand.

huntly killed the 2 peerie lasses to cover up his crime yet there was no sugestion that he would of been executed if he was caught, and with modern forensics it is nigh on impossible to get away with it or anything else nowadays once you are in the frame. so how did our current softly softly approach protect those bairns from a known pedo, my approach would of seen the bar steward dead and burned before he even moved to soham, so how does your approach protect bairns.

sterilised and locked up for the purpose of keeping them away from any bairns ever again.

the fact is your social worker types have had unlimited access to pedos in british jails for years yet there is no evidence to say they have prevented even one kid from being abused.

but hey peat if you get your way at least the bairns will have free access to pure clean safe smack to help take their minds of what the pedo you let out to re-offend did to them.