Poland have the right idea how to deal with paedophiles

Styles

Guest Anonymous

read about an arab way of dealing with pedo's and that was cutting the dick of but leaving the nuts intact all the urges were still there as nuts being intact but without the rest of the tackle no satifaction could be gained. give them a year or two to live like this in a 6 by 6 cell then kill them.

but in answer to your question eunuchs were given free reign of the harem for the simple reason that of with the nads and away goes the urges. this is something tried and tested over millenia in many cultures. So the answer is there for you

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when you say known MJ, known by who the folk supporting them or just someone you know?

I was under the impression it was relatively well known, about that particular "gentleman" I was down south when I heard. It's difficult trying not to put things own that might identify victims or perpetrators. Mainly for the protection of the victims and to stay within the Ts&Cs of Shetlink.

read about an arab way of dealing with pedo's and that was cutting the dick of but leaving the nuts intact all the urges were still there as nuts being intact but without the rest of the tackle no satifaction could be gained. give them a year or two to live like this in a 6 by 6 cell then kill them.

but in answer to your question eunuchs were given free reign of the harem for the simple reason that of with the nads and away goes the urges. this is something tried and tested over millenia in many cultures. So the answer is there for you

that does not explain the female perverts. if they request the chopping off of the tackle then fine but what your proposing is getting to the stage of torture. now if you really think that thats the right method then your getting near to being abnormal. punish them treat them even store them our of harms way but proposing torture is that not the same behaviour as what they are doing to the victims.

when you say known MJ, known by who the folk supporting them or just someone you know?

I was under the impression it was relatively well known, about that particular "gentleman" I was down south when I heard. It's difficult trying not to put things own that might identify victims or perpetrators. Mainly for the protection of the victims and to stay within the Ts&Cs of Shetlink.

quite right mj. do anything to id either party and you have broken the law. if the offender is a member of the childs family then you id them by naming the criminal.

Guest Anonymous

I never said I was proposing it paul just commenting on how another culture dealt with their pervs.

but as an athiest I think death is quite an easy out for those barstewerds. If I was religious and believed in the eternal fires of hell an all that crap then the torture would only start with death. so by your reckoning all religious folk are abnormal

If the polygraph could only be used if they want to refute alligations. Let them pass a lie detector test and the victim aswell just to be sure, then folk should be able to shout it from the roof tops if they like.

Polygraphs, or "lie detectors", are very unreliable: there are peer-reviewed papers that suggest they don't detect lies better than chance, and it is generally accepted there are significant rates of error.

Speaking for myself, I'd rather not be wrongly identified as a sex offender by such a device.

If the polygraph could only be used if they want to refute alligations. Let them pass a lie detector test and the victim aswell just to be sure, then folk should be able to shout it from the roof tops if they like.

Polygraphs, or "lie detectors", are very unreliable: there are peer-reviewed papers that suggest they don't detect lies better than chance, and it is generally accepted there are significant rates of error.

Speaking for myself, I'd rather not be wrongly identified as a sex offender by such a device.

Pitty that some one isn't reserching some more reliable lie detector then.

Pitty that some one isn't reserching some more reliable lie detector then.

Place the suspects gonads on a chopping block, take a large sharp axe,,,

Well, it might work in some cases. :lol:

quite right mj. do anything to id either party and you have broken the law. if the offender is a member of the childs family then you id them by naming the criminal.

Allot of child abusers tend to be parents and other relatives. And many of them known.

There are cases that folk who have only been accused have been wrongly set upon, we all know how younguns can misjudge how serious such a false accusations can become.

Castration is not a guarantee.

The medical and legal application of castration, including the forced castration of sexual offenders in Germany during the Nazi period from 1934- 1945, is discussed in a cultural-historical introduction. A contemporary sample of 104 voluntary castrates (70% pedophiles, 25% aggressive sexual offenders, 3% exhibitionists, and 2% homosexuals) was examined. The survey was based on a representative follow-up investigation (response rate of 95%), covering approximately 20-25% of all orchidectomized sexual offenders between 1970 and 1980 in the Federal Republic of Germany. The results are contrasted with a comparison group who applied for castration during the same period but ultimately did not have the surgery.

Sexual interest, libido, erection, and ejaculation generally decreased in 75% of the cases within 6 months. Approximately 10% remained sexually active for years on a slightly diminished level, whereas 15% reported sexual outlets over a longer period of time, but they required more intensive stimulation for sexual release.

The post-operative recidivism rate for sexual crimes was 3% maximum, compared to 46% maximum for non-castrated applicants. Similar results between both samples were obtained in a special recidivism index which examined deprivation of liberty following approval of castration surgery. The social adjustment of the castrates, also seemed to be more favorable than that of the non-castrates. Of the castrates, approximately 70% were satisfied with the intervention, 20% were ambivalent and 10% were not satisfied.

http://sax.sagepub.com/content/2/2/103.abstract

Guest Anonymous

your own quote says that castration is a hell of a lot more effective than cuddles and tea peat you've just beaten yourself in an argument.

well done now lets take the bricks to their pri**s :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest Anonymous

A lot of the medical treatments available today stemmed from nazi policy of experementation in the camps, should we not use these treatments to save millions of lives world wide just because the nazi's came up with them.

Should we refuse to use the excelent road and rail systems in europe today because they were built by the nazis?

And yes interfering with kids should be a capital offence as should cold blooded murder.

There are some very nasty people in this world and the world would be a lot better without them using up resources.

prisons are packed to the rafters with with these scum and i have to work pay tax just to keep them alive so that you can feel all warm inside.

now lets look at your position that it is a lack of education that makes folk break the law.

every single person who grew up in shetland recieved the same education as i did yet some of them choose to steal or commit crimes against the person whether it is assault or worse, by your reasoning we should all be model citizens but we are not, why is this?

like I said some folks are just bad to the bone and there is sausage all that some social worker sympathising with them about how hard they have had it is going to change that.

And lets be honest here I could not give a monkeys how hard they have had it in the past when they choose to harm a child their human rights are forfeit, and if you are saying that it is not a concious decision they made to do harm to a child then they are even more dangerous and should be put down with as little fuss as possible. and if you wish to keep them locked up instead of disposing of them efficiently then you pay for their keep, but do not expect me to keep funding your liberal concience.

And since you brought up the nazi's would you have allowed adolf and co to be let out on licence as long as they prommised never to do it again after a few counciling sesions?