Shetland Fantasy Football

tirvaluk

Haed a look at da list o players, but am no too sure wha tae select. No really up on me local fitba (or fitba in general fur dat matter - typical lass!), all fur a good cause so I thout I'd gee it a go, plus me boy's in it! :D

Any tips on wha tae pick? Wha wid be good value fur money?

I do note that Lowrie Simpson didna pick Lowrie Simpson so maybe he kens something we don't? good choice though got more than a few goals for the celts last season. I couldn't afford him along with James Aitken and Connell Gresham though :)

No as the league website only stores the player information for the current year and to upload this years fixtures we had to reset the league fixtures along with the reports and player stats from last year.

Yeah, it's a pity aboot that and a weakness of the "Leaguewebsite", I suppose it's free so you canna really complain but it would be a massive improvement if they could allow player stats to be saved in the season archive, the "clubwebsite" allows this

Yeah it would be, probably take up a lot of space though. I notice that when they changed to the new system we ended up with two 2008 archives instead of a 2008 and a 2009 so it wouldn't have made any odds this year unfortunately.

Belabed you have to say he's cracking value at that money though. If I'd not bought James Aitken, and Connell Gresham I could have afforded him and Lowrie Simpson what a team that would have been.