Shipping items bought down South

Instal a fridge freezer ISOT..?????? Plug it in and switch on that's it installed

I bought fridge freezer a few weeks ago from the hydro who charged £10 delivery to Bressay..

I was still £110.00 to the good for the exactly the same freezer that i looked at in Robertson's... :roll:

hold on a minute.

110 pounds cheaper for the same item?

10 pounds delivery charged by them to bressay?

delivered by streamline?

all this means by my calculation that the second coming of christ is scheduled to touch down next tuesday.

Instal a fridge freezer ISOT..?????? Plug it in and switch on that's it installed

I bought fridge freezer a few weeks ago from the hydro who charged £10 delivery to Bressay..

I was still £110.00 to the good for the exactly the same freezer that i looked at in Robertson's... :roll:

£110 cheaper!!!! Sorry Scooper, ain't believing that one, was the HE having a 50% off clearance sale???!!! Bloody missed out again :wink:

I'm starting to wonder if the individuals who seem so interested in what make and model Scooper purchased work for a competitor, otherwise why would they be so interested!

I can't speak for anyone else mikel but I have nothing to do with any shops, money is tight at the moment and I couldn't believe this deal, as I need a new fridge freezer I would like to purchase the same one.

I think it goes without saying that people are going to be interested in items like this. I don't see why it should be a problem for Scooper to share his good fortune.

I'm starting to wonder if the individuals who seem so interested in what make and model Scooper purchased work for a competitor, otherwise why would they be so interested!

I was thinking exacly the same Mikel..You just have to look at the comment after glippers one..!!!! :roll:

If your so keen for a new fridge freezer Piddly you will just have to do as i did go to both shops and compare the prices.. :lol: