Who killed our cat.

Tryop

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This reminds me of a story about a fellow heading north from Dundee to Aberdeen in his van one day a few years ago before it was all duel carriageway.

some where around Arbroath a cat ran out in front of him and alas he could not stop quick enough but when he did sure enough lying at the side of the road was a cat, as he hit it at 50mph and it was surprisingly still breathing he decided the kindest thing to do was dispatch it as quickly as possible. so fetching a shovel from the back of his van with one swing the cat was duly dispatched. he scraped it up and placed it under a bush and carried on his way. A few miles further on he was surprised to see the police behind him blue lights flashing and indicating for him to pull over, this he did and was confronted by a pair of large angry coppers. surprised that the killing of a cat while driving warranted this response he remonstrated with plod 1 while plod 2 did the usual vehicular walk around. Plod 1 was getting angrier by the second while plod 2 at the front of the van was laughing his ass off. Once his mirth subsided he invited plod 1 and my mate to come round the front of the van and see what was amusing him so, and there splattered across the front grill was a very f****d cat.

And back down the road was a very upset lady who while standing at her kitchen sink had watched this guy pull over at the side of the road get out and fetch a shovel to kill her poor tiddles who was sunning himself outside on the pavement.

The moral of this story, well I don't know if there is one but it sure as hell made me laugh :lol: