What age were you when you had your first baby?

sweetsmucks

What age were you when you had your first baby?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. What age were you when you had your first baby?

• Under 20
    • 20-25
    • 25-30
    • 30-35
    • 35-40
    • 40+

Gawd, I have these ultra strong recollections of the MOST dreadful pain and do know what age I was ... so how come I have such difficulty in remembering what age my son is? :wink:

Does age matter? Is there ever a right time, despite the arguments when women (and men, for that matter) are biologically best-suited to conceive (or in the male sense, 'assist' with the same)/females to drop a sprog? At the end of the day, given the fact the world is overpopulated and if we are brutually honest, we have children for one reason only ...

... because we want to experience parenthood. Sectionable. Totally blooming sectionable. :wink: Been there, done that, figure never the same again so damn T shirt required in different size. :evil:

none yet but im only turning 23 in december. I have personally chosen to not have any until I had bought my house and worked for a while first.

I have always said to my parents since I was young that I wanted to have children later on in life....but I suppose since the wedding is fast approaching then this no children thing I have going on might not last much longer.....