Advert

piggywiggie

This one?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auAaJ2T19aY

If so, it is TRULY dreadful and makes me exceedingly proud of the fact that I have obviously been so busy lately to have succeeded in avoiding so much television.

As for having a bottle of coke on my xmas table - hell no! Come to think of it, I haven't got a table right now ... but a bottle of decent champers wouldn't go amiss. Probably end up having a fish finger sandwich like I did last year unless I get a better offer. :wink:

Now this gem, on the other hand:-

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

but the trees in the town are up!! it MUST be christmas!!

This is the council we're talking about, the same people can't find their own ass so that they can wipe it.....

I will have you know mr the council men (labour workers at least)do good jobs. :-P

If they do good "jobs" does this mean they CAN find thier ass to wipe it? :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

but the trees in the town are up!! it MUST be christmas!!

This is the council we're talking about, the same people can't find their own ass so that they can wipe it.....

I will have you know mr the council men (labour workers at least)do good jobs. :-P

Oh, the customer interface operatives do just fine....its the flippin managers who don't know their asses from their elbows....then there's the 22 "wise" (wo)men and their immediate lackeys who rule over all that seem to live on a different planet....