ZetCast - Shetland's Online Broadcasting Network

Jonners

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I just started to download DJ Mouse house cast No1. Only thing was I forgot I had studio monitor speakers on full fart. Boy did I get some surprise when the music kicked off !!!

Great show, house music tho not my usual cup o tae actually quite taken we hit weel don da house moose.

For anyone who's missed it the first Shetland Sessions podcast is up at ZetCast for downloading / streaming.

The podcast contains an "exclusive" live recording from Jenna Reid as well as featuring tracks by Bongshang, Shoormal and Fiddler's Bid.

An amazing line up! The full show notes are below!

The first in a series of shows showcasing the immense musical talents of the Shetland Islands

This show features a live performance from Shetland’s Jenna Reid recorded earlier in the year in the Fetlar Hall.

The show also features tracks by Bongshang, Shoormal and Fiddler’s Bid

http://www.zetcast.com/2006/11/05/shetland-sessions-1/

Well I just started to download DJ Mouse house cast No1. Only thing was I forgot I had studio monitor speakers on full fart. Boy did I get some surprise when the music kicked off !!!

Great show, house music tho not my usual cup o tae actually quite taken we hit weel don da house moose.

:P - You up for another show? ... you can find DJ }Moose Housecast Number 2 here:

http://www.zetcast.com/2006/11/05/dj-moose-housecast-number-2/

Cheers for that. This weeks housecast is a funky laid-back set, great to chill to!

Cheers,

}Moose

Cheers James, in reply to your comment on Zetcast, do you mean the brilliant unsigned stoner metal band that were in that competition for a place on the Download 05 line up?. If so then I'll definatly get them on a future show!.

They'll only be 2 more shows with both of us hosting as Dave is going back to Tasmainia until sometime in March (i think). He's going to try and record shows over there and I'll be recording shows here with guests so you'll get a Kok Rock once a month and a Kokless Rock once a month! :lol: .

Next show will be on air on the 24th