Irritating TV adverts

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You read my mind! I was just thinking that about the "bed for me" bit minutes ago!

In a shallow attempt to corrupt the thread before it even starts; I've just seen the new "Nike womens" ad with the dancer?

She's unbelievable! What a star! If she was on at the garrison, i'd pay to see her, and there ain't many modern dance shows i could say that for.......Take note Lloyd-Weber and your sickening nonsense.

I freakin hate all yin injury lawyers direct crap. Especially the een we the fat, old guy with the moustache (personal injury hotline)........Aaaahhhrrrrr........NO WIN NO FEE.......Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhrrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhh!!!!!!

And they all seem to be on the discovery channels. It completely pits me aff watchin the discovery channel.

"if you've had an injury in the last 5 years, give us a call. We don't actually have any lawyers, just janitors and actors, because we spent all our (your) money on advertising!"

Oh my god! You've just made me remember that the "Admiral" advert exists! Thanks a bunch. That parrot is next in line for a monty python sketch if i have anything to do with it.......ex-parrot that is.

Conclusive proof that if you make an advert bad enough people will self promote it. You are forced to spread the company name to get it off your chest! I HATE IT!

thats elephant.co.uk elephant.co.uk visit elephant.co.uk at elephant.co.uk thats elephant.co.uk at elephant.co.uk thats elephant.co.uk so visit elephant.co.uk thats elephant.co.uk at elephant.co.uk visit elephant.co.uk thats elephant.co.uk elephant.co.uk thats elephant.co.uk at elephant.co.uk thats elephant.co.uk at elephant.co.uk thats elephant.co.uk so visit elephant.co.uk thats elephant.co.uk at elephant.co.uk visit elephant.co.uk thats elephant.co.uk elephant.co.uk thats elephant.co.uk at elephant.co.uk thats elephant.co.uk at elephant.co.uk thats elephant.co.uk so visit elephant.co.uk thats elephant.co.uk at elephant.co.uk visit elephant.co.uk thats elephant.co.uk elephant.co.uk thats elephant.co.uk at elephant.co.uk thats elephant.co.uk at elephant.co.uk thats elephant.co.uk so visit elephant.co.uk thats elephant.co.uk at elephant.co.uk visit elephant.co.uk. I could go on

Guest Anonymous

i have two adverts i dont like one is the finance ones on GMTV

the other is Pepsi when a group of office bullys are bulling a man onto the outside of a building - the feer in the poor mans face and the so called fun the others are having reminds me of nothing more than children at school picking on the wee kid in the plaground - its sickings me to think people find it funny,

however if the guy on the window was all up for the fun, id think completely diffrent on it.

"These aren't just fishcakes, they're the finest, worm infested, three month old North Sea Cod fishcakes, caught in the oily sump juice waters around the Brent field, shovelled into a skip at Shetland Catch along with some floor sweepings and dead forkytails and covered in stuff that looks like breadcrumbs, but is in fact sand and earwax."

M&S food.

Do you want peas?

Do you really hate the M&S adverts McFly?

Very much.

The womans voice is more than enough to get my back up, but on top of that, it's all sprootle anyway. You can get far superior ingredients at numerous farmers markets around Glasgow for about a quarter of the price.

Not just food. M&S food. And we cant get it......damm, damm,damm.

When I was checking my Yahoo mail just now an advert for National Express flashed up offering anywhere in the UK for £9. That will mean from the isles of Scilly to Foula or Hermaness then. Ok I will be fair to them.....Saxa Vord as it is on a bus route.

While on the same thread how about all those newspapers that offer a free something like a bottle of beer for all their readers with a voucher that has to be redeemed in some south store by 6pm. Seems like a con trick to those readers that are unable to rush south to collect their freebie.