Shameless

What instrument is it they use on the sound track? That whistley thing. Is it a recorder? It's ace.

I hope Frank has a good make up artist, coz he's in trouble if he looks anything approaching that unhealthy in real life.

Can anybody think of other programmes the actors have been in? I'm sure I've seen a lot of them before, but I can't think what in?

Frank is superb, when he realised he was able to get pissed again in last nights episode was sheer comedy genius.

Agreed :lol: :lol: :lol: ......and the bit of camera work just before that when he was thinking about getting old on his own. The way the colour faded to blue the more depresed he got. He didn't look a well man :lol: :lol: :lol:

Frank is superb, when he realised he was able to get pissed again in last nights episode was sheer comedy genius.

Agreed :lol: :lol: :lol: ......and the bit of camera work just before that when he was thinking about getting old on his own. The way the colour faded to blue the more depresed he got. He didn't look a well man :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yea quality, Kevs fear of flying was superb too

Guest Anonymous
Can anybody think of other programmes the actors have been in? I'm sure I've seen a lot of them before, but I can't think what in?

The guy who plays Frank (David Threfall) has been in the tv movie Conspiracy about the Nazis meeting to discuss the extermination of the Jews. Hes good in that as well.

Thinking about it I have also seen him in master and command, scum and patriot games, but he has small parts.

• 3 years later...

Shameless is at 10pm on Channel 4 tonight, with the next episode following at 11pm on E4

The Channel 4 edition is repeated tomorrow night - think it's at 11pm, but would need to check.

I'll be watching out to see if I can spot Steven.