BEER GUT - ANY ADVICE ON HOW TO GET RID OFF?

Guest Anonymous

The best way to get rid of a gut is prolonged sessions of bedroom gymnastics. Best exercise there is. In fact its the only exercise I get. :lol:

Oh buttocks, just noticed someone else has my avatar.

Thats my originality shot to pieces. :(

Hiyi Fratelli, don't worry about choosing da same avatar as me, great minds and all that. Or in the case of our pic, fools seldom differ...

I am smoking again... I fell of the wagon a couple of days ago... at a stage where I am too stressed... and end up comfort eating to compensate, either that or drinking a bottle of wine a couple of nights a week so ended up with the coffin nails again...

Ahh well will stop again when I get up there and after buying a house and getting to the gym... :wink:

Or t-shirt on inside out, which incidentally if you are in the least bit superstitious you will know that it is bad luck to change it, so therefore you have to walk around feeling like a twat the whole day! :oops:

Worse luck to keep wearing it inside out I'd say, with everyone trying to tuck in your label till they inform you that your t-shirts inside out. Also what if you spill ketchup on it? You don't want to walk around with ketchup on you all day! Although it is a normal occurunce for me or any around me when I'm trying to open a packet.

• 1 month later...

:lol: Ahh right soz.. I think a lot of peeps will be having to camoflage their waistlines around now...

I am knocking my pan out at the gym after taking out a years membership for the gym and I got myself a personal trainer... so the more I train.. around 5 times a week the less I feel guilty about my overindulgence! :wink: