• It's rubbish.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 years later...
Also Pisces.

I think it's absolute rubbish.

All the stuff I've ever seen has been so vague that you could infer a million different meanings depending on your viewpoint/mood/footwear at the time of reading.

Hi,

I’m sorry, but I don’t completely agree with you. I think that astrology is very helpful in explaining your personality traits and astrology readers can predict a lot of things about your future. I think that only really skilled astrologist can do you a really genuine reading.

If you are looking for really genuine astrology and psychic readings in UK, I recommend you visit [Mod - link removed]. There you can choose from astrology, online psychic readings, phone psychic etc.

I think that astrology is very helpful in explaining your personality traits and astrology readers can predict a lot of things about your future.

I'm pretty sure someone's upbringing, education, culture and life experiences are much more helpful when explaining their personality traits than the exact configuration of the planets the moment they were born.

And as for predicting the future, could you show me any published horoscopes for 11th September 2001 which read something like: "For pity's sake PULL A SICKIE today if you work in the World Trade Centre or the Pentagon." ?