Clothing stolen from washing line.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same thing happened to my wife a long time ago, and to a neighbour a few gardens away about the same time. Funny bit was that a couple of years later the police had reason to search some local man's house and found a wardrobe full of ladies' underwear. :D Kinky or what :?: :D :D

Who would've thought it, a knicker thief? Wonder what the re-sale market's like for 2nd hand pants? Probably just some fetishist on a perv-fest.

Right enough, I never put my undies on the line. Stick 'em over the airer indoors. Wouldn't want my neighbours knowing my preference for big pants. Mind, from what's been said, my Bridget Jones style tent-sized 'smalls' would be safe from any thief.

This puts me in mind of a neighbour of ours years ago, a quite unassumming chap. Years later we found out he used to dress in ladies clothes, go to the near by railway line and lift up his skirt as the trains went past. As they say - its the quite ones that are the worst :lol:

I was absolutley gobsmacked to find that someone had nicked the underwear of my line overnight. They had left the socks and my 'substantial' nether garments but had nabbed the bras and knickers belonging to my daughter :shock:

Has anyone else had this happen to them?

Is she hot?!

This puts me in mind of a neighbour of ours years ago, a quite unassumming chap. Years later we found out he used to dress in ladies clothes, go to the near by railway line and lift up his skirt as the trains went past. As they say - its the quite ones that are the worst :lol:

Unbelievable. I can't get my head round why anyone could derive any sort of satisfaction from a stunt like that. Sometimes I might think 'that's not for me but I can see why some people might enjoy it' (things like e.g. bungee jumping) but this one just bewilders me. :roll:

Is she hot?!

Would this info be of use to anyone but said knicker napper.

If you are desperate. For a small fee I could forward you some of mine, they're in a godless state and should hold their aroma for many happy sniffing years.

My hotness is 37 degrees Celsius, I accept all major credit cards.

Why settle for girl pants, you'll look nowhere else after mine.

WARNING BREATHING PRODUCT FUMES WILL CAUSE BLINDNESS.

My next door neighbour (i'm sure it was her) used to steal my chothes pegs from the line. You'd hang everything out, leave it for a couple of hours and lo' and behold go back out to find everything hanging by one peg or if windy and one peg not enough to hold the item, they'd be one the ground. Very annoying.

I wonder if you could wire up the clothes line in an electric fence manner to 'remind' the light fingered peoples out there to keep there grubby paws off. Of course, some of 'that type' of people may derive some pleasure from the zap...

I wonder if you could wire up the clothes line in an electric fence manner to 'remind' the light fingered peoples out there to keep there grubby paws off. Of course, some of 'that type' of people may derive some pleasure from the zap...

Thats a cracker , would be well worth it just for the laugh alone , especially if you could get it on a camcorder then post it on you tube !! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: