idiots throwing bottles out of cars

number 7

Guest Anonymous
oh yeah b4 any wise guy like rasmey says (were they at the side of the road?) no they were in da middle of da road !

It would seem that you have mistaken me for somebody who actually gives a flying **** about your opinion, and, given the fact that you can't spell.

It's "Rasmie", not "Rasmey"...

And, not to put too fine a point on it, you forgot to include the "Auld" title, thus making the correct target of your spurious wit "Auld Rasmie".

So before you decide to pull the urine from another poster, please check your facts, and spelling, or you could be inadvertently pulling the piss from a nice guy like "Rasmie",,,no connection,, although (I believe he was smarter than me at school..) :wink:

Onywye,, Just joking with this post. that's what happens when the temp gets over 30C :cry: :cry:

The Dunna Chuck Bruck campaign seems to have faded into the dim and distant.

That was an effective slogan and should be part of the single track "passing place' sign, therefore enforcing the message.

As for targeting those that do it, I really don't know. I cannot begin to fathom their mindset at all. A complete mystery to me of why people chuck rubbish into these beautiful hills.

Mind you, some want to chuck 150-odd jumbo jets placed on their own individual Blackpool Tower into the hill, so what are a few bottles and crisp packets between friends. :cry:

As for targeting those that do it, I really don't know. I cannot begin to fathom their mindset at all. A complete mystery to me of why people chuck rubbish into these beautiful hills.

Setting aside the fact that the old "beautifull hills" are actually degraded, deforested, and environmentally ruined by millenia of B**d sheep (curse der yallow slitty eyes an yun horrible crunchy thing dey do wi der teeth!)

Possibility Redneck Motivation A: stupidity.

PRM B: plain nastiness - 'it's lovely here, so let's ruin it'

PRM C: solipsism - I exist, all else is merely coloured lights'

I wid go for A in moast cases.

Personally tink da Coonty should employ a sniper ta properly target Da Illiterati.

The Dunna Chuck Bruck campaign seems to have faded into the dim and distant.

That was an effective slogan and should be part of the single track "passing place' sign, therefore enforcing the message.

Only effective because your average Shetlander remembered it, for no other reason than it being such an abortion of a phrase, half Shetland half English slang. :lol:

I still contend the entirely Shetland version of "Dunna bal Sh*te!", or for the politer people "Dunna bal Traash" would have been better.