advice - hairdressers

khitajrah

Does anyone have any advice as to which hairdresser would be the best to go to? I have very long hair and all I've ever had for the last 15 years has been the odd trim off the ends. However, this post-baby hairloss is going beyond a joke and something desperately needs to be done, but I don't know what. Where should I go to get it sorted?

Many thanks!

I go to Sharp Image in Scalloway. I've seen most of the hairdressers there and I've found them all to be excellent; good at finding out what I want, but they also have some good suggestions for me.

(And the shop is accessable with a bit of a slope down to the door, and then level access).

I go to the nice lady at the place next to the Shetland Times Bookshop (whose name escapes me).

She was very sympathetic to my plight, helpful and did her very best with my hair - which is a very poor product.

She also instantly picked up on the fact that I have been ill, taking very strong drugs and she could see that my hair reflected this.

PM me if you want better information!

The Cutting Edge hairdresser has shut ( next to ST bookshop ) but Elaine now works at Hair 2000 I thoroughly recommend her she's had a lot to put up with doing my hair :oops: If I didn't have Elaine I would most certainly go to Sharp Image in Scalloway. I know some folk that go there and their hair looks good.

oh khit, to loose so much hair...

anyway if your going through hair loss you'd know how glad any child would be for something ressembling their own colouring.

I still remember the horror as my one started loosing hers, thank god it it stopped and it never got that far.

But with a real hair piece you don't have the styling worries you have with a synthetic one. Had one friend who had an accident on holiday with a faulty hairdryer...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...