Shetlink blocked by SIC filters

^^^

That can work in a commercial environment where productivity equals profit. In local government the money rolls in regardless of how efficient you are at your work. The reaction from the public is "why are they wasting our council tax looking at Shetlink all day?"

Not in the bit I work in....Commercial Services, we have to work for every penny, no budget for us to spend.

Folk do have an old view of councils, it is not always easy, sadly the rules protect the sharn more than they promote the good. So sometimes the good have to make it harder for the sharn to be sharn.

IMO

• 1 month later...

just realised how much has been blocked. Been a couple of months since I last used the clickimin wifi, but although I can see shetlink and facebook, I can't access the fora and blogs I used to to while away the hour I'm stuck here. Wish I could do screen shots of the wonderful messages I've been getting.

There is one saving grace, at least it's letting me run skype as phone signal sound here is very patchy. Even figured a way round the system refusing to let me have 2 connections from the one device.