Posers bouncers

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

getting pissed and having a fight can ruin your life. a very brave doorman to work up here. down south he would have a number of mates and the police to support him.

Thanks for the sensible reply. You are quite right. I won't say all the time it happens but when a fight does occur, most of the time it is an innocent person that gets hurt. As those who know what has gone on in the past with some of our staff that have been involved with fights you will know that all of us have suffered in the past with injuries protecting the innocent. One particular steward suffered real bad from a beating.

It is always the "hard done by" that bitch & moan afterwards. 95% of those who get put out appreciate the job that we do. Most of them come back & apologise the following week but the "hard done by" people don't. I suspect that the few people who have posted derogitory remarks on this thread are the type that will not say sorry.

It is the same with every job, you get good ones and you get bad ones.

I know one of the Posers bouncers should never have gotten his licence due to his severe attitude problem and complete unsuitability for the job, and it probably should have been taken off him due to numerous Police investigations involving him.

No names mentioned due to the T&C's but anyone with access to the Shetland Times and other freely available information outlets will be able to find out who he is.

Good security staff are worth their weight in gold and can prevent/deal with most problems verbally, only resorting to physical intervention when they have no other options available to them, bad ones cause more problems than they solve.

getting pissed and having a fight can ruin your life. a very brave doorman to work up here. down south he would have a number of mates and the police to support him.

Thanks for the sensible reply. You are quite right. I won't say all the time it happens but when a fight does occur, most of the time it is an innocent person that gets hurt. As those who know what has gone on in the past with some of our staff that have been involved with fights you will know that all of us have suffered in the past with injuries protecting the innocent. One particular steward suffered real bad from a beating.

It is always the "hard done by" that bitch & moan afterwards. 95% of those who get put out appreciate the job that we do. Most of them come back & apologise the following week but the "hard done by" people don't. I suspect that the few people who have posted derogitory remarks on this thread are the type that will not say sorry.

I have been thrown out the back door before for a similar reason before and i went straight to the front door and said sorry about the whole thing but then i was pretty much told to F*** off. I do kind of understand why i was the one that got thrown out but i do get the impression that the popular ones are always the ones that get to stay in whether they start it or not even if they are seen doing wrong

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Got chucked oot o posers and day threw me at da back dick waa head first cus some een reconed I wis drinkin his drink so he geed n telt 1 o da bouncers, most rediculous thing is id never pittn me drink doon, had it in me hand aa da time. Got a scar on my eye brew fae da whole ordeal. boobalubes. Bouncers can pootle off, day only do yun job cus it gives dem a power trip.

Guest metallica man
This thread poses two worrying rhetorical questions.

1) Why would anyone choose to willingly visit Posers in the first place?

:lol: :D :) :? :( :cry:

Got chucked oot o posers and day threw me at da back dick waa head first cus some een reconed I wis drinkin his drink so he geed n telt 1 o da bouncers, most rediculous thing is id never pittn me drink doon, had it in me hand aa da time. Got a scar on my eye brew fae da whole ordeal. boobalubes. Bouncers can pootle off, day only do yun job cus it gives dem a power trip.

???