Freerunning / Parkour

Caitch87

Hey! :)

I'm just going to put this on here to say we have the clickimin booked this weekend for people who are interested in giving Parkour / Freerunning a go :)

If you're not sure, just search parkour on youtube and you'll soon see what it is... :P

but we have the clickimin on this saturday, the 15th of may, and thought i'd see if anyone would be interested in giving it a go :)

any questions just ask! :)

oh pootle, my no so peerie one would have loved to come along, she really used to love watching the PK boys down at Dundee Railway Station - I know I've been told no one calls it PK any more, but I'm old. Oh well next time.

haha wasnt actually expecting such a big reply over night :P but there isnt really an upper age limit, someof us doing it are in our 20s :) and my friends been teaching his little brother who's 3 so yeah i'd say any age would be pretty fine! :) and we still call it pk :P just so much easier :P so your not out dated! :D

haha yeah his mother knows :P she doesnt mind cause its better than learning it quickly at 13 or what ever :P

and is it Shaun then? :)

and its at 3 till 4, but we're in from 11 and meet up and make everyone warm up at the fort :)

Its Joe Bishop, he might be a bit younger than you I think but ive spoken to him and he knows the group and is keen to go! Will tell him about the FB page x