Christmas Tree When to put up!

Sheltieman

Argh! The neighbours have put up there decorations already - so the moaning starts in my house - " when can we get our Tree, - when can we put up our tree" i am not a bah humbug - but is the 2nd of December not a tad to early - my tree is still in the shop.

Have you got yours? And when are you putting it up?

Bah humbug..... I have a rather nice xmas basket from The Hansel that gets plonked on the coffee table for xmas. It has now been duly plonked so thats me done. Xmas has got so tacky with house light competitions and who gets theirs up first and so on. It is so sad but funny as well!..............Bah Humbug

Bah humbug..... I have a rather nice xmas basket from The Hansel that gets plonked on the coffee table for xmas. It has now been duly plonked so thats me done. Xmas has got so tacky with house light competitions and who gets theirs up first and so on. It is so sad but funny as well!..............Bah Humbug

quite right . its an extension of the year round thing where some have to try n make themsell look great n good , but they're no lol , double humbug