The greatest place on Earth

sherlockholmes

I detest salads with a similar loathing to what most folk detest persistent diarrhea.

It was quite ironic that so many German salad eaters recently ended up with persistent, and in many cases fatal, diarrhoea. So much for healthy diets.

^Gosh, such concern!

Apparently it is a UK cucumber - err so could be a Ness one for all I know! I didn't know cucumbers had expired (I just thought they went off) but the display until date was 4 August 2011 - ooh err.

Guess as I have no cigarettes I'll just have to munch the rest of it quickly then!

I merely wish to take this opportunity to greet my "cousin", who originated the thread, and assert to others that we are not one and the same, nor is my "CAPS" key jammed.

Your humble servant

:wink:

(Post scriptum - Master Rider, I am wholeheartedly with you on the topic of salads. A modern fad, sir, and one that I shall have no truck with. Does this make you and I the founder members of the League of Extraordinarily Unhealthy (or Grumpy) Gentlemen? :wink: )

I personally dont think I could live anywhere else, I get scared in aberdeen! :?

of???

Civilisation! Cars! Shops! Seriously I spent a day there last year on my own and I sat on a bench in a corner drinking coke all day!

so you are scared of nearly everywhere then?

except shetland yup!