heating your house

triumph2

• 4 weeks later...

We are holding a Home Renewable event at the Clickimin Multi use suite today where myself (on behalf of Home Energy Scotland) and local installers will be there to answer questions on the systems and also financial schemes in place

Come along if you are interested. It runs from 11 till 5

Pity you posted this at 08.37 and the last bus from here left at 08.20.

We are holding a Home Renewable event at the Clickimin Multi use suite today where myself (on behalf of Home Energy Scotland) and local installers will be there to answer questions on the systems and also financial schemes in place

I can't get into town today, but would have liked to speak to someone about heating options, as my storage heaters are costing me a fortune. Is there anyone who you can phone or visit at a later date to get the info?

I can't get into town today, but would have liked to speak to someone about heating options, as my storage heaters are costing me a fortune. Is there anyone who you can phone or visit at a later date to get the info?

Yes you can contact Home Energy Scotland on 0808 808 2282 and they will be able to advise and also arrange for this. Alternatively please personal message me.

Yes you can contact Home Energy Scotland on 0808 808 2282 and they will be able to advise and also arrange for this. Alternatively please personal message me.

Thanks for that Steven.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi We install Panasonic Air To Air sytems.

We have a show house in Brae that has wall, floor and roof mounted units installed.

We have an internet energy monitor recording usage.

Orkney is far ahead of Shetland installing air to air systems.

They are extremely efficient compared to storage heaters. And very controllable heating when you want it.

Brae building Centre, Brae Hall and Ollaberry Hall have it installed.

We have done homes in Yell, Whalsay, Lerwick and Brae too.

If you want advice or a free quote just call or email me.

Sean Heatsave Shetland 07788113340