Goodbye

• 1 month later...
Clearly the message is stop posting on Shetlink as the Police will be coming to see me, so I wait for that, then I will meet the two others who were posting in court, etc and the message is clear that do not ever post anything on shetlink, nor even look at advertising nor anything anyone posts as it is so very illegal to do so as I have been told. That is the message loud and clear. I won't ever look again that is the message everyone should take from all this or you will get in trouble as will the other two who were posting.

Are you on medication? I sense you are struggling with the dosage, if so.

Clearly the message is stop posting on Shetlink as the Police will be coming to see me, so I wait for that, then I will meet the two others who were posting in court, etc and the message is clear that do not ever post anything on shetlink, nor even look at advertising nor anything anyone posts as it is so very illegal to do so as I have been told. That is the message loud and clear. I won't ever look again that is the message everyone should take from all this or you will get in trouble as will the other two who were posting.

What are you on about?

I have not said anything wrong, nor detailed what it is all about. If the said person has posted all correspondence and does not state today then I will be going to the police this weekend as this is not on.

I know that I am new here but I have to say If Shetlink is filled with this type of whining, I'll be thinking of saying goodbye myself.

Call the police or don't call the police, It's nobody's business but yours and the fuzz.

Why would you even think about posting that on a community forum?

Because of what has been said and the police can get access to us all who are registered and is because of the one who cannot be named.

im sorry but i think if you have any health issues in the past then its possible that you may want to have a chat with your doctor.

as a point the police would only be intrested in a poster if they were committing a crime. discussing the nhs is not a crime. making negative views of the nhs is not a crime. even having a barny on the web is not a crime. this is shetland not north korea.

for the police to get detailed info they would require a warrent and a just cause.

Stop being so cheeky Paul B I am not on medication, it is just because I am not taking the abuse from the person who cannot be named from what he has said and am not taking this abuse. I have my evidence of all the NHS has done and am very happy indeed to take that to the police since this individual has said what he has and that is it, before I would not have. It is clear that it is so wrong to use shetlink as the individual has confirmed. It is the wish of the individual concerned.

it may seem im being cheeky but honestry im not.

if another poster has breached the terms and condition report them.

if your talking about nhs issues its nowt to do with the police its a cival matter unless you believe crimes are being committed.

im being serious your posts are sounding slightly disjointed and your reasoning seems to be a little off. if im wrong im sorry. but sometimes its hard to notice these things.