Drumjamm Clinics (thread prev. named 'Thomas Lang')

Gandhi

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was unbelievable. :!: How did he play completely different but coordinated rhythms with each of his 4 limbs at that speed? Do you think he's really an agent from the Matrix?

And I agree, Russell has promoted drumming in Shetland to a really exciting standard.

• 5 weeks later...

It was a truly amazing clinic, and so different from the Billy Ward and Steve White ones. Who would you like to see in Shetland? Lets be hearing you. My own preference would be Chad Smith or Stewart Copeland, or a cameo performance from my ultimate hero, Reni from the Stone Roses

Ah Dennis Chambers, he is indeed a big man, with a huge pocket (look that one up non drummers, nothing to do with Jamieson) He'd be amazing, or his pupil Tony Royston Jnr. Steve Smith would also be incredible. I think Pearts kit is bigger than Thomas Langs, but it would fit. Where would you put him on? Garrison, Clickimin, Muckle Roe Hall?

Yes peerie bryan, an impressive solo for a 12 year old! I wonder if he got paid in sweeties, or was he promised a really cool kite if he played well? I would have offered him an unlimited pass to rollerdiscos for a 6 month period, and as many free games of pool at 60 north as he so desired. Go to drummerworld.com for more vt's