Steve Irwin

Tomblands

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh, doesnt matter, just read about it.

its sooo sad! this is just like the bear guy in that film GRIZZERLY MAN. these people can see how animals in the world get shat on and in tearn try and teach the world about them to make a difference, and they end up getting killed by the ones they are trying to help. even tho steve had a bit of a crazy side, he really knew his and did a good job at showing people what animals haveto go through in life. but i guess everyone saw this coming, but his work will not be forgotten, or will it come to an end!

RIP steve!!

Ok so he is dead........killed by a stingray for those who have not yet checked the news. Now I would not wish death on anyone but he was one of those tv personalities who "bullied" wildlife to create a spectacle for the tv audience and for that reason I had just the very slightest thought on the lines of "so one critter retaliated".

I think you're dissillusioned, JustMe. Steve Irwin was an animal loving, world preservationist with nothing but the utmost respect for the animal kingdom. He lived to teach the world about animals, like crocs and so on that you and I will never get near enough too. He died doing what he loved.

This is so bad, its like Keith Richard dying of Lung Cancer.

I think you're dissillusioned, JustMe. Steve Irwin was an animal loving, world preservationist with nothing but the utmost respect for the animal kingdom. He lived to teach the world about animals, like crocs and so on that you and I will never get near enough too. He died doing what he loved.

This is so bad, its like Keith Richard dying of Lung Cancer.

Listen, sonny Jim. Sleeping like this will add ten years to your life. I learned it from Keith Richards when I toured with the Stones. This may be the reason why Keith cannot be killed by conventional weapons.

:? :? :?

Hmm, that is a bit offensive so soon after. We'll have to think about that one.

In return of JustMe's statement, Steve may have been a glory-hound of sorts but he did revolutionise the re-location of crocks rather than the popular method of 'trigger-happy relocation'. He also met animals on their own terms, one to one (except for when moving big crocks), and though maybe regarded as a joke to some, he followed a goodly tradition of animal representation that i would say was more in keeping with the attitude of the great Johnny Morris, on a high action scale.

I don't think Steve would blame the fish that killed him, he died doing what he loved.