International Rapping

Njugle

While listening to the fine tunes of the SolidSteel podcast as recommended by peeriebryan, i was appreciating how a sort of rap in an African language sounded pretty good in it, bit like that Leftfield tune , erm, canna mind, first one on the first album anyway. The language lends itself to rapping,BUT then it occurred to me, i have never heard any Japanese or Chinese rapping ever!

Everybody else seems to try it, i 've even heard norwegian rap, though i'm sure i've never done anything bad enough to have deserved that, so about the orientals, have they got more wit or am i just ignorant?

Anybody ken?

Everybody else seems to try it, i 've even heard norwegian rap, though i'm sure i've never done anything bad enough to have deserved that, so about the orientals, have they got more wit or am i just ignorant?

Anybody ken?

I'm living in Norway and frequently have to suffer norskie rap on the radio at work. It actually hurts my ears and makes me want to cry. I really really hope theres no oriental rap as it would surely be worse. 8O

• 2 weeks later...