Cocktails

trout

Guest Anonymous

I think a Red-turders is vodka, cider and blackcurrant. I accompanied a friend to the ARI accident and emergency department after a night on the offending drink - what a mess!

I think a Red-turders is vodka, cider and blackcurrant. I accompanied a friend to the ARI accident and emergency department after a night on the offending drink - what a mess!

that sounds about right. Pretty minging stuff. What is a Shetland Vimto, by the way? Something like Blue WKD and some other spirit, right?

Cremola Foam

1 large jug with some ice not too much!

1 good squirt o black current cordial

1 x tin of Tennents

1 x bottle of Smirnoff Ice

1 x can Red Bull[/quote

Not forgeting

1 x stomach pump

1 x family-sized box of Ibuprofen

1 x week off work :wink:

Why the hell would you want to replicate Baileys Distortio?

And to use perfectly good whisky to do it. Sacrilege!

whoooaaa, hold your horses, i've no idea if that whisky was any good...

but i've never been a big whisky drinker. i always find it needs diluting with something to take away the horrible taste. i did once cause some seasoned whisky drinkers much consternation by mixing some fancy pants malt with apple and blackcurrent juice, but in my defence i was drunk already and if there was anything other than whisky to drink i would have done so.

it's nice in coffee though.

• 4 months later...

I remember getting horribly mangled in Posers one night on Blastaway's, which consisted of Diamond White cider and Castaway (not sure if you can still get this) in a pint glass. I puked over a girl before being thrown out. The funny thing was, she went to Oz for a year the next day so it was a year later that she hit me. :oops:

Or the old classic dark rum and Crabbies green ginger wine. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Aha! So there is a use for Crabbies after all.Hang on, are you serious?

Many moons ago when I started drinking I used to drink gin and green ginger, a combination suggested by an elder brother. I think that the idea was to prevent me from getting too drunk by way of being unable to ask coherently for what I wanted.

Hardly ever drink now - hate the potential hangover.

I remember getting horribly mangled in Posers one night on Blastaway's, which consisted of Diamond White cider and Castaway (not sure if you can still get this) in a pint glass.

Add a vodka, peach schnapps & apricot brandy to this and you get the infamous Three Amigos which got banned from the majority of pubs in the north mainland. Best enjoyed through a straw ;) Best thing about it was it only cost £5 which kinda shows its age.