LOVE - VALENTINES DAY

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

hey guys/gals

i have a problem, i keep ruining things with my Girl Friend, usually by getting to pissed at the weekends with my pals. i want it to work badly, but fear i've had all my chances now. i'm going to see her tonight to try and woo her, but i'm not hopeful. i dont do anything bad to her, i just become more unreliable when i'm drunk. what says du?

Ask yourself this; Who matters more to you, pals or gal. If the answer is pals, game over/ both the same, compromise at weekends/ Gal, then what the heck are you doing out every weekend pissed with the lads when you could be cashing in on you efforts to please her?

Simplistic answer, but realistically, life is much harder.

Chocolates, flowers and a restaurant might help tonight, but chances are if your bridges already appear a bit charred then you'll get the "Too late" answer.

Depends on the woman of course, but sometimes you just have to accept the old "Damned if you do, Damned if you dont" scenario and bite your tongue. And say sorry of course.

I could go on but who am i to ask, i've just spent weeks flirting with a sheep :wink:

hey guys/gals

i have a problem, i keep ruining things with my Girl Friend, usually by getting to pissed at the weekends with my pals. i want it to work badly, but fear i've had all my chances now. i'm going to see her tonight to try and woo her, but i'm not hopeful. i dont do anything bad to her, i just become more unreliable when i'm drunk. what says du?

Get her drunk and tell her you're her best pal!

• 3 years later...

i just found this topic and im shocked!

Val day s coming up soon! Better get thinking caps on people!

I always say not to get me anything for val day (anniversary is a few days after) but just spending a little time together often is nice.

wonder if this 'unlucky man' ever managed to woo her over?

hey guys/gals

too obvious a soloution here ..stop drinking?

^^^ you gonna lose her if u don't stop heavy drinking. You should have a monthly blow oot wi your pals and get hammered but if you want the girl and think she's worth it then do it. Set the ground rules and have time for your pals as well. And this comment IS'NT meant to be derogatory but try and grow up.