Celebrity Big Brother

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for examlpe is all mixed race people a mix of species or only jade?

Only Jade. She's a law (of nature) unto her own.

Although, without going too far off topic, there have been serious suggestions that anthropologically we are all a mix of species. It might be that Neanderthals were not wiped out by Homoerectus, but were actually interbred and have become part of what is currently the human race.

Although, without going too far off topic, there have been serious suggestions that anthropologically we are all a mix of species. It might be that Neanderthals were not wiped out by Homoerectus, but were actually interbred and have become part of what is currently the human race.

Oh dear God! Fjool, don't let allahisamoongod hear wind of this. You'll be burned at the stake for heresy talking of evil evolution! *spit* :x

I agree it's a bit strong to be accusing Jade Goody of racism (after all she is herself mixed race).

I have to admit to being entirely ignorant of the subject under discussion here, but that strikes me as an odd thing to say Strawb.

What makes a person of mixed race any less prone to racism than anybody else?

Indeed yes, I'm not one of those people who thinks it's only white people who suffer the ignorance of being racist, and I do not mean that being mixed race is likely to make Jade less racist. Though I believe she herself was racially abused as a kid, and I would sincerely hope this would make her less likely to attack someone in the same vein. Though I may well be wrong.

I can't wait for the show tonight! It's going to be compelling stuff. I think the fact no crowd will greet the evicted person means there will be a weird eerie atmosphere. I'm also wondering how tough Davina will be on Jade - presuming it is her that gets the heave-ho.

I had no idea jade was "mixed race". Mixed species seems far more plausible... :wink:

This alone shows how stupid some people are. Some might even say this could be a racist comment ....... its certainnly more racist that anything said on big brother.

Only if you're the kind of person that views the "PC" world as a minefield of potential faux pas, like some bad version of David Brent, rather than grasping the obvious (at least to me) definition of racism.

I believe she herself was racially abused as a kid, and I would sincerely hope this would make her less likely to attack someone in the same vein.

Fair enough Strawb.

That just goes to show how little I know about it all. I think I'll just keep out of it from now on :oops:

On da contrary, she has seemed all through it ta be da only wan in da hoose wi a grasp o da situation, despite all dir attempts dey couldna edit dat oot!

However, its aa ida past noo, an i dunno how mony o you watched da show, but if some o wir politicians hed half da dexterity an ability tae answer questions she does, da world wid be a better place.

Interestin tae see 3 total mis-quotes in da first news headline efter it.

Da really worryin issue is da absolute DESPERATION o wir media tae cause a fuss an mak up a story when da opposite is actually da truth. It truely maks you winder aboot anything you see in da "news" efter dis.