Southern League The End!!!

jeems

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could not believe it when that donkey called Shevchenko set me up. I only play for Chelsea for the money but hey i am Greman :twisted: ! Did anyone see the massive fight between the Valencia and Inter Milan players. It was like a Southend v Sandwick match with Kevin Flea throwing the first punch then scampering away. Penfold, i can't make it due to my busy schedule but my agent will be there to represent my views.

shevers is good, he is the reason drogba has scored so many as he is not playing upfront on his own now.

yeh i seen the mental punch up, that navarro guy wasnt even playing but came on pitch decked burdisso(breaking his nose) before sprinting away chased by 3 players trying to break him in half with sliding tackles!! :lol:

Ok then, there are no crap players in the Southern League. Everyone who plays in the Southern League is a top quality player. SORRY.

I cannot help but pounce upon your sarcasm BALLACK. Of course there will be 'crap' players in some peoples eyes, but they're players nonetheless. Its the same at every level of football!! A-league, SPL, even the world cup. You couldn't just abolish African teams from taking part coz European teams think they're crap?! Its about giving everyone an opportunity.

I think the point your trying to make is that in the past players have rather played in the southern league and won trophies and gotten their name in the paper for scoring dozens of goals, rather than try and prove themselves against the best teams in Shetland am i right? If it is, then i agree with your point. However, there are plenty players in the south mainland who don't want to play A's and accept that they're not good enough. The Southern League should be for this sort of player, while those 'less-crapper' players should play for the Ness A squad. Think if there's no B squad and no southern league, then young players trying to force their way into senior football will probably just leave ness and join another side, in the works league perhaps. Then in a few years time when you need that player he will be gone.

Not everyone has the luxury you have Mr BALLACK that every club side in Shetland and Europe would love to have your services.

Incidently how much did Delting offer you? Head of Sullom Voe Terminal of something?! (Sorry couldn't resist :oops: )

Unfortunately your view that the league should fold is in the minority going by the rest of the posts here so far BALLACK and seeing that you are not able to attend the meeting it looks like it wont get aired anyway, which is unfortunate because I think for the best decision to be made all options should be discussed, but as is often the case when people have strongly held views and are required to state them in public they would rather not say for fear of rocking the boat or hide behind a mask of anonimity.

The fact is though that the league does exsist and there seem to be opinion enough that it should be kept going in some format, so anybody who has an interest in the League or Ness United or football in the south mainland in general for that matter should attend the AGM and shouldn't be afraid of stating thier view on the way forward, instead of posting throw away comments like dont bother with the crap players let them fend for themselves and, fold the league its a joke which are more likely to cause division and make people more opposed to a sensible structure.

Not everyone has the luxury you have Mr BALLACK that every club side in Shetland and Europe would love to have your services.

Incidently how much did Delting offer you? Head of Sullom Voe Terminal of something?! (Sorry couldn't resist :oops: )

I think the individual you seem to be getting at has already posted in this thread under a more transparent user name stoichkov, i think that Mr BALLACK is an entirely different individual but I may be wrong its not been the first time :lol:

Well keep it going then guys. All i know is that many players hate playing in the Southern League and gain nothing from it and that is a FACT. There is no way from a couple of opinions on this website show what most people think is the best way ahead. Why have a meeting about the southern league when you are sure soo many people want the league to continue?

Well if they hate it then they should turn up and say look lets knock this on the head and move on, is that not the sensible approach?.

There are Ness United A players who have said they wont play in it this year and good on them they had the conviction to say what they thought and not make anonomous criticisms. The reason for having the meeting is so that it can be resolved once and for all, and if it does wind up which was one of the suggestions then there wouldn't be moaning about the fact that nobody told us that you were going to wind it up and possibly have the rigmarole of having to have an EGM on top of the AGM so that people could have a say on keeping it going.

Why not have a vote, get the managers of the three teams to ask all the players if they want a Southern League or not? Seems more fair for the people who are scared to voice to their opinion at the agm. no one can argue with three teams wanting the league to continue if the players are willing to turn up and the A team players stick to the A team.