Men vs Women (not to be taken seriously!)

Sudden Stop

Are you?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. Are you?

• On the Men's team
    • On the Women's team

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

BBQ RULES

We are about to leave the BBQ season. Therefore it is important to refresh your memory on the etiquette of this sublime outdoor cooking activity. When a man volunteers to do the BBQ the following chain of events are put into motion:

(1) The woman buys the food.

(2) The woman makes the salad, prepares the vegetables and makes desert.

(3) The woman prepares the meat for cooking, places it on a tray along with the necessary cooking utensils and sauces, and takes it to the man who is lounging beside the grill ...beer in hand.

(4) The woman remains outside the compulsory three meter exclusion zone where the exuberance of testosterone and other manly bonding activities can take place without the interference of the woman.

(5) THE MAN PLACES THE MEAT ON THE GRILL.

(6) The woman goes inside to organise the plates and cutlery.

(7) The woman comes out to tell the man that the meat is looking great. he thanks her and asks if she will bring another beer while he flips the meat.

(8 THE MAN TAKES THE MEAT OFF THE GRILL AND HANDS IT TO THE WOMAN.

(9) The woman prepares the plates, salad, bread, utensils, napkins, sauces, and brings them to the table.

(10)After eating, the woman clears the table and does the dishes.

(11) Everyone PRAISES the MAN and THANKS HIM for his cooking efforts.

(12) The man asks the woman how she enjoyed ' her night off', and upon seeing her annoyed reaction quickly concludes that there's just no pleasing some women.

Okay, I'm gonna need some education here...

As a man, I'm unclear from Tlady's BBQ rules who is responsible for cleaning the grill once cooled off (or prior to use, having not cleaned it last time)? Or does this count as 'dishes' - I'm not entirely familiar with that word.

:wink:

Women are superior to men in regards to battle not in strength as this can be training but in respect to their bodies.

Women's genitals are internal and their hearts are protected by their breasts, some more than others.

Mens genitals hang down some lower than others and have no breasts to protect their hearts, well mostly so where i'm going with this is women can walk upright for battle where men must still be on all fours!

Guest Anonymous

Don't know about Men vs Women,,,

But when it comes to cooking,,, Auld Rasmie vs Trowie, Da Auld Een wins every time..

Ducking now,,, OUCH, ducked too late.

Got hit by some of the washing up.....

:wink:

I often have this arguement with my boyfriend....

I think men have it easy although he seems to think they have it equally as hard.

It is no longer the time where men are the breadwinners. most women are out earning just as much, if not more money than their male counterparts. They dont have to give birth, they dont have periods, they can jump out the shower and put on the same clothes they had yesterday quite easily, whereas woman have to shave the legs and oxsters. Dry and usually straighten their hair. Apply moisturisers and make up. Find a suitable outfit for whatever occasion they are attending...

Women do the cooking, the cleaning, the raising of the children as well as working. It's two full time jobs. I think women are the better sex :)

CATSWomen love cats.

Men say they love cats, but when women aren't looking, men kick cats

NICKNAMES

If Laura, Suzanne, Debra and Rose go out for lunch, they will call each other Laura, Suzanne, Debra and Rose.

If Mike, Charlie, Bob and John go out, they will affectionately refer to each other as Fat Boy, Godzilla, Peanut-Head and Scrappy

OFFSPRING

A woman knows all about her children. She knows about dentist appointments and romances, best friends, favorite foods, secret fears and hopes and dreams.

A man is vaguely aware of some short people living in the house.

BATHROOMS

A man has six items in his bathroom: a toothbrush, shaving cream, razor, a bar of soap, and a towel from the Holiday Inn.

The average number of items in the typical woman's bathroom is 337. A man would not be able to identify most of these items.

:lol: