Comic Relief

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A consequence of just switching on PB, it's not a live bit of the show. I noticed him too, amongst many others!

You can download the video of the song for a donation. :wink:

Importantly have you (anybody) donated anything yet? I'm just about to ......

I saw Harry Hill earlier, that was good enough for a comedy donation. Catherine Tate "am i bothered" with Doc Who was good too. Some of the serious clips this year have been pretty touching so far. Makes you grateful....and all that.

Wish that Evans jerk wasn't on it, i'm in danger of channel hopping. (after the top gear bit, well, there's probably a few other good bits to come, just seen a trailer)

Ended up watching it 'cos the power cut earlier zapped my Freeview - only BBC1 & 2 working.

Am glad I ended up watching it 'cos it's been really funny - missed the Top Gear bit on BBC2, though. Am gutted.

Will phone & give money soon, feel duty-bound now I've been watching it.

Catherine Tate "am i bothered" with Doc Who was good too.

I truly find Catherine Tate about as funny as a full-force boot to the testicles. I was out of the country during the period where she became popular, and I feel like I must have missed some kind of Britain-wide cultural phenomenon? I'd donate all my earnings for the rest of my life if they would keep her off my TV...

Anybody else find Peter Kay's song a bit...weak? Sorry, I tend to be a bit bah-humbug about telethons, they seem incredibly tired, forced and dated now. Before being flamed I must point about that I am 100% IN FAVOUR OF THE CAUSE AND UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH MONEY TELETHONS RAISE! Could there be a better way? Probably not.

Catherine Tate "am i bothered" with Doc Who was good too.

I truly find Catherine Tate about as funny as a full-force boot to the testicles. I was out of the country during the period where she became popular, and I feel like I must have missed some kind of Britain-wide cultural phenomenon? I'd donate all my earnings for the rest of my life if they would keep her off my TV...

Anybody else find Peter Kay's song a bit...weak? Sorry, I tend to be a bit bah-humbug about telethons, they seem incredibly tired, forced and dated now. Before being flamed I must point about that I am 100% IN FAVOUR OF THE CAUSE AND UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH MONEY TELETHONS RAISE! Could there be a better way? Probably not.

i dont know anyone that thinks catherine tait is funny, i personally cant stand the woman!

I saw Harry Hill earlier, that was good enough for a comedy donation.

I was watching the top 100 stand up comedians last night.. and harry hill was 20th or somink.. one guy reviewing him . that anyone who didn't find him funny must suffer from some form of severe depression..

I guess I suffer from some form of severe depression then :?

I know this is going waaayyy off topic, but...

Harry Hill was number FIVE on that list last night. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. For anyone interested, below is the Top 30.

30 - Lenny Bruce

29 - Bernard Manning

28 - Joan Rivers

27 - Daniel Kitson

26 - Frank Skinner

25 - Steve Coogan

24 - Eddie Murphy

23 - Lee Evans

22 - Jo Brand

21 - Ben Elton

20 - Jasper Carrott

19 - Les Dawson

18 - Alexei Sayle

17 - Dylan Moran

16 - Al Murray

15 - Jerry Sadowitz

14 - Woody Allen

13 - Jack Dee

12 - Jimmy Carr

11 - Ricky Gervais

10 - Ross Noble

9 - Chris Rock

8 - Victoria Wood

7 - Bill Bailey

6 - Bill Hicks

5 - Harry Hill

4 - Richard Pryor

3 - Eddie Izzard

2 - Peter Kay

1 - Billy Connolly

Harry Hill - A better comedian than Bill Hicks.

I'd still much rather watch Harry Hill 24/7 for the rest of my life than sit through one episode of The Catherine Tate Show.