Score Predictions Contest

EISTnWAST

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or just use Marshall's :lol:

Just good defending of a lead. :wink:

EIST n WAST has moved the goalposts a little bit now to give you all a chance. :wink:

I shall choose to post up my scores on the forum rather than pm them, so that there can be no accusations of bungs to the management, and you are all welcome to copy my scores of course. :lol:

Friday, July 18th

Whitedale 3 v Thistle 1

Ness Utd 1 v Celtic 5

Spurs 1 v Whalsay 3

Saturday July 19th

Unst 0 v Delting 6

Monday July 21st

Celtic 3 v Whitedale 2

Ness 1 v Scalloway 3

Yell 0 v Spurs 5

Monday July 28th

Yell 2 v Ness 4

Friday, Aug 1st

Thistle 1 v Delting 3

Celtic 3 v Spurs 1

Saturday Aug 2nd

Whalsay 5 v Unst 0

Monday, Aug 4th

Spurs 3 v Unst 1

Whalsay 2 v Celtic 1

Delting 3 v Whitedale 1

Scalloway 4 v Yell 0

Ness 0 v Thistle 3

Friday, Aug 8th

Spurs 4 v Ness 1

Friday, Aug 15th

Whalsay 2 v Delting 2

Thistle 2 v Celtic 3

Spurs 4 v Scalloway 1

Saturday Aug 16th

Ness 2 v Unst 2

If people (Who ever they may be) think that I have copied results rather than think for myself then they are well off the mark.

Does that mean if you are first to post a score in then no-one else can put the same score, result or something similar in.

I don't even look at anyone's predictions I just copy and paste then put in what I think the result will be based on how teams are playing and who is playing for them on the night.

I do try to wait till on the day before I post so I can gather team news.

What I DON'T DO is copy Frankie or anyone else's scores.

So If I have not been given points that I should have recieved for this reason I will no longer take part in this game.

Sorry for the confusion Marshall. It wasn't you who did anything wrong, and in actual fact nobody did anything wrong.

I just found it odd that within 18 minutes of you posting your predictions, Frankie had edited his own ones and they matched yours. Now for all I know, he may have been correcting a spelling mistake. However, he said it was

Just good defending of a lead. :wink:

Like I said, no rules have been broken. I just seriously doubt that Frankie would have gone for 9-0 to Delting last week if you hadn't. He is obviously feeling the pressure at the top, and felt he needed to give himself a bit of an edge before his 5 week absence. Both of you were awarded 8 points this week.

Anyway, I think all of this shows that we have a new favourite for the title :wink:

Penfolds heading to pittodrie cos he cant afford Hollywood!

I can't afford to stay here the way things are going. !!!

With $2 to the £1 and 50p a litre for fuel, I'll near enough save my airfare on what I spend while I'm over there compared to what it would cost me staying here. :wink:

Anyway back on topic, are you sure you don't mean 5-1 in the other match. :wink: