UFOs "Real" Says Former Astronaut.

Aliens are out there, says former Nasa astronaut

Telegraph.co.uk, United Kingdom - 26 Jul 2008

A Nasa astronaut who has walked on the moon has claimed that UFOs are real and aliens have visited the earth. By Laura Clout Although there is no shortage ...

An extract of one of the 306 news stories currently on the net covering the fact that Dr Edgar Mitchell, former astronaut and one of the few to walk on the moon, (alledgedly :wink: ) has thrown his cards on the table to say that alien life does exist and has been known about for some time. He has made these claims for some time now but rocked the world* this time by revealing the truth on Kerrang Radio.

So is this the product of a NASA tested mind, a crank or a publicity stunt for the new X-files movie?

*pardon the pun

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once in a while I get the chance to look at the stars on a clear dark night and I try to understand the vastness of space. Now I am kind of sure that there is no other life in our Solar System other than perhaps a few bugs but I really do believe that somewhere in space some other life exists.

Now it seems that 99.99% of UFOs allegedly have some rational explanation but that 0.01% coupled with cave drawings of spacemen convinces me that not only is there life in space but that spacecraft have visited our planet.

As for a former astronaut claiming that UFOs are real I have to wonder about his motive but I also have to accept that he was well placed to try and sort fact from fiction.

So is this the product of a NASA tested mind, a crank or a publicity stunt for the new X-files movie?

I wonder why he didn't smuggle out some documents or photos of alien artefacts to back up his claims.

But why make the claims?

And what benefit if he had smuggled out anything? Unless it was a substance not found on earth all but the most gullible would denounce such evidence anyway. If an extra terrestrial substance did exist how would he get it a)out of NASA unnoticed and B) verified without risk of consequence. Not an easy scenario and, once again, to what gain?

Maybe the war on terror is running dry and the powers that be are introducing a new fear for the public consciousness. Who knows, not me. :wink:

Interesting though.

Quite a few Astronaughts have gone a bit mad since being in space. Some loons will say this is because the Government brainwashed them for whatever reason, but I'd say it probably has a lot to do with the huge blanket of radiation that astronauts pass thru.

Maybe this guy is just a bit mad too.

Whatever is, or isn't out there, I'm not sure I really much care, but I'm not about to believe anything is until I meet them live and in the flesh wandering round the place. Although, considering some of my neighbours, this may well already be the case.... :?

I don't see what weight or credibility is added to such claims by someone being, or having been an astronaut, they're as deranged, nutty and liable to embark on acts of insanity as the rest of us.

Just take the one a year or so ago who was allegedly having an affair with her flight commander, who dressed herself in one of the "incontinence" suits they use during space flights, so that she could drive without ever having to stop for over a day I think it was. So that she could get well in to the next state at a precise time, and confront her lover's wife at an exact location with the intent of allegedly maiming/killing her.

Hardly cuts it as "normal" behaviour for a sane, rational, well-balanced person, does it?

Maybe the war on terror is running dry and the powers that be are introducing a new fear for the public consciousness.

^

Odds on favourite

Vatican It's OK to believe in aliens

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/24598508/

Polls reveal that over 90% of the planet believe in UFO's and 95% of these people believe their government is keeping this knowledge from the public. But Why? Are they afraid the people will panic if an "Official" announcement were made? Hardly. Such an announcement would create interest and excitement and many questions, Today, the government is on the horns of a dilemma. Too may sources are releasing alien information. The public could get angry at continued secrecy. So MJ-12 plans soon to make an "Official" announcement, under controlled conditions, probably Area 51. Network TV will be called to meet the staged 'landing' of the aliens, these being the Greys. They will come bearing gifts, technology that supposedly will heal Cancer and AIDS, retard aging, etc. They will tell us they are 'saviors of humanity' who have come to defend the earth against an invasion of man-eating aliens called Reptoids. REPTILIANS

The pending false flag operation by the New world Order crowd, is a real threat to us all. In 1974 Dr. Carol Rosin the 19th Disclosure Witness, was introduced to Dr Werner Von Braun, the father of rocketry and warned her about a fake alien invasion. There has been a UFO coverup for more then half a century. The CIA have been using disinfo in mainstream media as a shield for black opps such as the Aurora the pulse detonation engined plane.

A typical example of disinformation is the FOX News UFO Mexican Air Force report. As long as we believe the black opp planes are UFOs, We will never uncover the truth about real UFOs.

Bush now has a Defense Strategy against UFOs & ETs because of the disinfo.

At the end of the video Ronald Reagan talks to the UN about an alien threat to mankind to bring all nations together.21st September 1987

They've had plenty of time now to hone tesla tech for their own anti grav saucers; (death ray included)

Some kind of alien field guide may be needed for 2012

(Here's one I made earlier)

Good Aliens: {If Bush, the Queen and the Vatican get blown to s**t.}

Bad Aliens: {If your cattle are mutilated and your given an anal probe.}

Gov black ops fake aliens: {If dodgy looking saucers start firing Tesla death rays at the general population}

Lights in the sky: {Plasma discharge, ball lightning, caused by H.A.A.R.P used in conjunction with chemtrails, layed by American military planes, operating from prestwick airport}

The plan:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8A_X7fGC2D8

The poop:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWfMMHt05Do

Perhaps we need some outside Universal threat. I occasionally think, how quickly our differences would vanish, if we were facing an alien threat from outside this world

On September 8th, 1970, at around 10:00 p.m. a single Lightning Jet Fighter departed from RAF Binbrook located in North Lincolnshire near Grimsby. The ground staff were used to Lightning Fighters being scrambled in a hurry at any time day or night. RAF Binbrook was a front-line fighter station and its aircraft shared QRA (Quick Reaction Alert) duty with other east coast airfields to provide cover should an unknown aircraft appear on radar. The pilot of the Jet was Captain William Schaffner of the US Air Force who was on his second tour of duty as an exchange pilot with the Royal Air Force. Schaffner was a well experiences fighter pilot with combat experience in Vietnam he has been stationed at RAF Binbrook for some time and his wife was living on the base with him. The aircraft was an XS894 Lightning F6 of 5 squadron, whose call-sign on the night in question was Foxtrot 94. The jet tumbled into the North Sea and disappeared leaving a mystery.

Very early the next morning a recovery effort was made but no trace of Captain Schaffner's plane could be seen. Over one month later the wreckage of the aircraft was found on the seabed by Royal Navy divers however there was no sign of Captain Schaffner.

The events which ultimately led right to the crash of the fighter jet starts at a radar station called Saxa Vord whose task was to spot unknown aircraft approaching the north sea, or the Iceland Gap. The cold war was at its height in 1970 and Russian aircraft made regular trips into the North Atlantic and along the British Coast to test the reaction of fighters. On the night of the crash a radar operator at Saxa Vord picked up the blip of an unknown aircraft over the North sea halfway between the Shetlands and the Alesund in Norway. The craft was monitored for several minutes at a speed of 630MPH at 37,000ft in altitude and on a south-westerly heading. Saxa Vord noted that the unknown was turning through 30 degrees to head south at this point it increased its speed to 900MPH and claimed to an altitude of 44,000ft.

Radar operators at Saxa Vord sent a scramble message to the ORA flight at the nearest NATO airfield which was RAF Leuchers located on the east coast of Scotland not to far from Dundee. At Leuchers two Lightning intercept aircraft who were prepared for such a message scrambled and within minutes were in the air and heading out over the North sea after checking the position of their tanker, a Victor K1A, the two fighters were guided north by Saxa Vord but it was then that radar operators on the Shetland Islands saw something on their radar screens which they thought to be impossible. The unknown they had been tracking at speeds and altitudes consistent with modern Russian warplanes, turned through 180 degrees on a north heading and within a couple of seconds vanished off their screens. Later they predicted that for this to be possible the unknowns speed must have been at an astonishing speed of 17,400MPH. Within the hour, the mystery aircraft reappeared several times, approaching from the north and on each occasion the interceptors were sent north to check out the unknown aircraft showing up on radar and again the unknown turned around and vanished from radar screens.

At this point two F4 Phantoms from the US Air Force had been scrambled from an American base at Keflavik, Iceland. They had much more advanced radar than the British Lightning's however when they tried to get close enough to identify the mystery they found they were just as useless as the Lightning's. The alert has reached such an alarming level that the contact was being monitored at the Ballistic Missile Earling Warning System at Fylingdales. The information they were collection was then passed on to the North American Air Defence Command at Cheyenne Mountain and the US Detection and Tracking Centre in Colorado Springs. RAF staff at Fylingdales heard that the Strategic Air Command Headquarters at Omaha, Nebraska was ordering its B-52 bombers into the air. This order could have only come from the very highest level of command and what had started as a ordinary sighting of what was thought to be a Russian aircraft had now been passed on to the White House and President Nixon himself. At around 9:45pm a request was made from a high level within the North American Air Defence thought strike Command's at UK headquarters at High Wycombe, for RAF Binbrook to send Captain Schaffner to join the Lightning's to look for the mysterious craft.

The NATO forces were at full alert because of the mysterious object picked up by radar over the North sea. The object had at first been a normal Russian aircraft out to test the reaction of Allied air forces but the strange craft had began to behave in a way that left Radar operators lost for answers. At approximately 10:06pm Captain Schaffner took off from Binbrook's main runway and shot off into the night sky. At this point the mystery now involved five lightning aircraft, two phantoms, three tankers, the president of the United States being informed and a Shakleton being scrambled over the North sea. The mysterious craft was now flying parallel to the East Coast 90 miles each of Whitby at 530MPH and at an altitude of 6,100ft which was a most ideal course for an interception by a Binbrook Lightning.

PS

Bright slow moving objects with four outer straight seperate sections on each side over a ring of multi coloured spinning lights:

{Dont know but a couple went past after 2am. They did veer off to the west after moving north, on the same route the chemtrail jets come and go by, I might add.} :?

PPS

Oh yeah, got a bloddy sore head while they went over. :evil:

PPPS The multi coloured spinning lights looked like some crappy 1970s cheap disco set up.

If you see any funny lights, just put loads of tin foil and magnets in your microwave. Remove the glass from the door.

when UFO passes overhead turn on the microwave. This will in effect reverse any tracter beam they may be using and drag them down to you.

They're not all that bad when you meet them; these aliens.

http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/1069/alien3qk2.jpg

Taste a bit like chicken.

N.A.S.A resonds to Edgar:

HA, they should point that Hubble over here on a night.

Although the timing of my sighting may seem rather suspect, it's only cause it was only then I thought of having a gander.

Three nights on the trot, these have been spinning about.

Have a good zoom in on any star that seems just a bit too twinkily and tends to move about and see what you reckon.

(Filmed on camcorder then recorded off telly with digital camera for stills.)

http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/2646/91962071if8.jpg

http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/2323/47685330fg6.jpg

http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/8095/15345264cr0.jpg

http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/4219/79251416ku1.jpg

There's millions of em :shock: :wink: