Should the tiger die?

Styles

Should we let animals die or should we artifically save them?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Should we let animals die or should we artifically save them?

• Save
    • Leave
    • Not sure

I see all these rubbish animals that are nearly wiped out like the panda ( what a pile of crap it is), tiger ( i do admit its cool but pakistanis love killing it), etc.

I say why waste our cash on animals any more as if they cant stand on 2 or 4 paws with evolution they deserve to be wiped out. Its a farce that we spend millions on all these animals that are furry and nice looking like the panda but dont give a damn for anything thats ugly and feirce looking like all the poor fish from the very deep sea, that are in poor population as well.

I say the mammoth died, so what? Whay not let plenty more so that another species can have its time, as somthing will fill the void. Survival of the fitest.

^^^^^^

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Great idea, Khitajrah.

That's definitely the way to do it! I'm all for this initiative.

Anyone who wishes to go big game hunting should be positively encouraged to do so in this manner.

Maybe Styles could start it off in a bare knuckle dust up with a 400lb "pile of crap" panda?

Evolution. Survival of the fitest.

Ok. Next time that you are ill, or need surgery, do not take medicine or go to a doctor. After all, its not natural, why should we keep you alive?

Good call so lets stop helping them, as its "not natural" I am glad though that some of my people have advanced enough to help me, Its not natural but being a human means (i.e. animal that thinks its gd) u have allready nearly won! U can smash any or shoot any other animal, as u deserve it, they were pathetic, so glad,

Perhaps Styles, if you bought a particularly fine pair of tiger-skin shoes they would achieve some merit in your world.

Failing that, try eating one. They may be very tasty and worth farming. Instantly promoting them to your list of worthy life-forms. The Chinese are well ahead of you there it would seem:

Eat Tigers to Save Them?

By Brian Gratwicke, DavidMixner.com contributor

In August 2006, after Barun Mitra, a libertarian economist and self-proclaimed tiger expert returned from an all-expenses paid trip to visit tiger farms in China. He wrote an op-ed in The New York Times trumpeting his free-market solution to tiger conservation. He says we have to farm tigers like pigs and chickens in order to save them. The Chinese Government, who sponsored the trip, was delighted with this endorsement which justifies their own plans to legalize the trade in tiger parts.

This is actually an interesting question. How much value should we place on endangered species/environments?

For instance, if you see a child about to be eaten by a tiger, and you have a rifle, you would shoot the tiger. What if it was the last tiger on earth? I would still shoot it.

However, when the farmer comes and tells you his crops have failed and his children are dying, but there is some good land on the other side of the fence that could save his family, but that's part of the tiger reserve. Do you shoot this tiger? To save those children?

Where do you draw the line?