Trump gets his golf course

I see that the Scottish Goverment have given Trump the go ahead for his course and housing development, it seems the RSPB and SNH are outraged and quite right too. This now means that the status of SSSI sites up and down the land are now worthless and will be fair game for development, what a damned disgrace.

Money and greed wins again :evil:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually my uncle was a professional golfer.

SSSI's are there for a reason.

whereas I detest golf and in fact use it as a test of insanity: e.g. 'is activity 'A' madder than golf? if yes, it's too mad, if not it's acceptable. I mean, what's with the wierd shoes and mad breeks? A good walk spoiled indeed.

For curiosity, what IS the reason for SSSI's?

How many people do they employ? how many families do they support? And I don't mean Noddy Jobs in the 'green bureaucracy'

And who elected the RSPB? Or SNH

Trump, despite his wierd hair, employs ten thousand people.

I'd be quite happy for every single Oyster Catcher in the world to simultaneously die.

This is because my first year halls were shaped like a big a square with an courtyard in the middle - where they decided to nest and they were loud. All the time. Every minute. Of every. friggin. day.

Sounds like Hillhead Halls. Awful.

zing!

how about that poor farmer who is refusing to sell. Can you imagine him milking his cows with golf balls falling around him. maybe he should buy some ravens. Its aways the way the rich aways get what they want.

They won't be able to build anything on his land because he owns it. Simple as that. Also, if he, or his animals gets hit by a golf ball, he can sue Trump/the company. Greed will get the better of him and he'll be bought out too. Is he still a good guy then?